Table of Content
Shopkeeper BHIM Adhaar Pay App download, Status Adhaar Pay linked to Bank or not, PM Modi BHIM Adhaar Pay App Official App download for Android, iPhone, Windows Phones.
Nagpur: PM Modi is going to launch new App “BHIM ADHAAR PAY” for cashless/ cardless payment system in India on the occasion of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti. In the same function PM Modi is also going to announce WINNERS of Mega Prize Lottery winners who have used USSD, UPI, BHIM, Rupay Card or Adhaar based payment. The NITI Aayog has already announced the winner’s transaction ID and Bank Name. The mega prize winners of Rs 1 Crore (10 million INR), 50 Lakh (5 million INR), 25 lakh (2.5 million INR).
- Mega prize 1 Winner: (Rs. 1 Crore Lucky Grahak Winner): Bank Name: Central Bank of India (Transaction Amount is Rs 1590/).
- Mega prize 2 Winner: Rs 50 Lakh: Bank Name: Bank of Baroda, Rupay Card used.
- Mega Prize 3rd Winner: Rs 25 Lakh: Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Rupay Debit Card used.
BHIM Aadhaar app is only for merchants to enable them to get bills, payments from a customer without cash/ cardless using only Adhaar Number and fingerprint. Note: You don’t have to pay extra commission, surcharge if you are paying with Adhaar Pay App. BHIM Adhaar Pay is a biometric app, which can be linked with biometric finger printer.
How to Pay using Adhaar Card
The NITI Aayog and NPCI has developed “BHIM Adhaar Pay App” wich used API of UIDAI Unique Identification Authority of India and UPI interface. The process of payment and enrollment on Adhaar Pay is given below.
- Fist of all, your must have a bank account (anyone) private or public which has been authorized by RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
- You must have Adhaar Card issued by UIDAI. You can get Aadhaar Card number within 1 Day.
- Link your Adhaar Card with the Bank account (s). If you have more than one bank account, then also you have to link Aadhaar card in all banks. As per the RBI new rules. the E-KYC is required by the customer and Adhaar card is must be linked to account number so that Govt. can provide various services to you directly in bank accounts.
- If your Aadhaar card is link – You can always check the list of adhaar card linked status by using any ATM or Online customer care or using the netbanking feature.
- To make payment using BHIM Aadhaar Pay App, you have to provide “Adhaar Number” 12 digit number and then place fingerprint sensor (biometric device).
Note: As per NPCI, NITI Aayog this app is very secure and no-fraud can be done.
At present around 3 lakh merchants are accepting digital payments using UPI, Adhaar based payments, BHIM app, Debit,Credit card etc. Already, 27 major banks are now on board this platform with 300,000 merchants to start accepting digital payments.
BHIM App Referral Bonus Scheme
What is BHIM Adhaar Pay referral bonus scheme/ cashback?
Answer: To boost the BHIM Adhaar Digital Payment in Villages, Cities the Govt. of India shall be distributing Referral Bonus to the Customer and Merchants who are paying with biometric Adhaar Pay system. The amount is Rs 495 crore to be distributed in 6 months. In the Referral Bonus Scheme, both the existing user who refers BHIM and the new user who adopts it would get a cash bonus credited directly to their accounts.
BHIM Adhaar Pay Cashback offers
Paying with BHIM App and Adhaar Based biometric device can give you a Cashback of Rs 50/- Rs 100/- Rs 1000 or Rs 20000/- per transaction depends on your usage anf bill amount. From not, NITI Aayog and NPCI is going to provide Cashback offers for BHIM App for digital payments. We are providing daily offers and cashback, referrals bonus details on www.bhimappdownload.in website. In the Cashback scheme, the merchants will get a cashback on every transaction using BHIM.
The scheme launched on 25 December 2016 ie. Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana is a great success with have benefited 16 lakh customer in 100 days and distributed Rs 258 crore INR to the lottery winners.
The Aadhaar Enable Payments has also jumped to new record high in March 2017, total 5 crores (approx) transaction has used Adhaar based payments. Now, PM Modi said that BHIM Adhaar Pay is going to be available to all merchants (either your have shop in Village or City). The app is free of cost and you can download it from Google Store.
PM Modi is also announcing 75 townships to the status of “less-cash-township” which have used digital methods of payments. Around 1.5 lakh digital payments are done every day in these type of cities.