Online PAN Application (eSign/ E-KYC) Adhaar OTP: National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) is now accepting online PAPERLESS PAN Application (NEW/ CHANGES / REPRINT), online Pan Card Form. After the payment (Debit/ Credit or Netbanking), you have to eSign or e-KYC the user gets OPT to the mobile number linked to UIDAI Aadhaar Card. The SMS contains 6 digit OTP and you have to use it within 10 minutes. You get maximum of 3 OPT (regenerate OTP) request after that you have to log in again and request eSign/ E-KYC again.
Your Request cannot be processed. Please try after some time
Lots of users are getting an error at the NSDL PAN Card online e-Sign/ e-KYC 49A Form.
When you fill online “PAPERLESS PAN CARD” you have to go through 5 steps: 1. Guidelines, 2. Personal Details, 3. Contact & other details, 4.AO Code and 5. Document details (upload scanned documents). You have to pay Rs 110 + e-Sign Charges (Rs5.90) and charges for the net banking or debit card/ credit card.
OTP was sent to the mobile number/email ID registered with UIDAI and is valid for 10 minutes. If you have not received the OTP, please click on ‘Regenerate OTP’ button. If you want to regenerate OTP you have 2 attempts left.
after submitting the OTP, you get ERROR Message. Your request is being processed. It may take upto 60 seconds .Kindly do not refresh your page or close the browser
Error Message: Your Request cannot be processed.Please try after some time
|Category of Applicant||Payment by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking can be made by / for|
|Individual||Self, immediate family members (parents, spouse, children)|
|HUF||Karta of the HUF|
|Company||Any Director of the Company|
|Firm/ Limited Liability Partnership||Any Partner of the Firm/ LLP|
|Association of Person(s) / Body of Individuals / Association of Person(s) Trust / Artificial Juridical Person / Local Authority||Authorised Signatory covered under section 140 of Income Tax Act, 1961|
Paperless PAN CARD Online
Aadhaar based e-Sign: If you are applying for the New or Changed PAN card, you have -Sign option, the user has to upload passport photo, signature and other documents (address proof, photo ID, Date of birth). No need to send PAN application form and supporting document to NSDL e-Gov.
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC): If you are choosing to apply PAN Card using the Digital Certificate then an applicant only need to upload scanned images (as per defined parameters) of photo, signature and supporting documents while making an application. No need to send PAN application form and supporting document to NSDL e-Gov.
Aadhaar based e-KYC: Choosing the UIDAI Aadhaar Based e-KYC, the candidate has to use the details of Aadhaar Card in PAN CARD. All the details must be similar ie. (Name, Date of birth, Gender, Residential Address, Email ID, Mobile Number & Photograph) and Aadhaar as supporting document and would be forwarded to Income Tax Department for allotment of PAN. All these fields are non-editable. The photograph used in Aadhaar card would be used in PAN card and there is no need to upload supporting document, Photo and Signature. PAN card will be dispatched at the address mentioned in Aadhaar. No need to send PAN application form and supporting document to NSDL e-Gov.
Physical acknowledgment: Applicant has to print the successfully generated application form, affix recent color photographs, duly sign in the space provided, & forward along with prescribed supporting documents to NSDL e-Gov at below specified address.
NOTE: Important instructions for paperless PAN application through e-KYC / e-Sign –
- To avail e-KYC / e-Sign Services, Aadhaar is mandatory and details given in Aadhaar should be exactly matched with applicant’s Full name, Date of Birth and Gender as mentioned in this application form to authenticate Aadhaar.
- Once authentication of Aadhaar is successful then one-time password (OTP) would be sent on your mobile number/email ID linked with your Aadhaar to generate Aadhaar Based e-Sign.
- To check registered mobile number/email ID in Aadhaar, please visit at https://resident.uidai.net.in/verify-email-mobile.
- In e-Sign Service, applicant needs to upload Photo, Sign and supporting document as per prescribed format
- In e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless), no need to upload Photo, Sign and supporting document. The photograph used in Aadhaar card would be printed in PAN card.
- e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless) and e-Sign facility is not available for Minor applicants and other categories of applicants as provided u/s 160 of Income-tax Act, 1961 where Representative Assessee is appointed by the applicant.
HELP-CENTER/ Customer Care
Information Call PAN/TDS Call Centre at 020 – 27218080
Fax: 020-27218081 E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS NSDLPAN 15 digit acknowledgment no. & send to 57575 to obtain application status
Write to: INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT (Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th Floor, Mantri
Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016.