Table of Content
Use BHIM App in Normal Phones (Keypad Mobiles)
BHIM App can be used with or without internet. Our PM Modi has officially launched BHIM app at DigiDhan Mela in New Delhi. The App can be used for digital payments at shops, QR code scanning, Aadhar based transaction, fund transfer etc. The app can be installed in Windows/ iPhone or Android smartphones. If you don’t have smartphone or don’t have internet pack activated, don’t worry, We are explaining the process that you can use BHIM app on normal phones (keypad based mobile phone). The Nokia/ Samsung/ LG/ Micromax etc. mobile phone also manufacture normal keypad based mobiles. Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi launches app dedicated to Bhim Rao Ambedkar at the Digi Dhan Mela in Delhi.
Features of BHIM APP
The NPCI BHIM App can be used for Shopping, bill Payments, QR code payments.
You have the option to send money, request money.
scan and pay using QR Code
Automatically get chance in lucky draw – lucky grahak yojana and digi-dhan vyapari yojana.
USSD BHIM App Features
How do I send money using BHIM APP?
You can send money to any account number using BHIM app >> The process of sending money using PM Modi NPCI BHIM App is given below
1) Click Send Money Option
2) Enter or select the receiver’s mobile number or Payment Address (you can select from your contact list or enter it) or Aadhaar number
3) Enter the amount you want to send
4) Your default bank a/c gets selected
5) Enter UPI PIN and send or
6) Scan QR code and pay via the ‘Scan & Pay’ option.
How do I request money using BHIM App
The Bharat Interface for Money app can be used to get money/ request money from friends/ family/ customer etc. 1) Open the BHIM App
2) Select Request Money
3) Enter or select the receiver’s mobile number or Payment Address (you can select from your contact list or enter it) or Adhaar number
4) Enter the amount you want to request
5) Click Send.
The receiver get your request of money alert and send your money.
USSD Code for Normal Phones
After the launch of UPI, Rupay Card. The Govt of India and NPCI has also launched USSD code “99# for normal phones. You can use USSD codes for financial/ non-financial transactions. It works without internet.
- No need to install any application on mobile handset to use the service
- Uses voice connectivity
- Round the clock availability to customers (works even on holidays
- Accessible through a common code *99#
- No additional charges while roaming for using the service
- Works across all GSM service providers and mobile handsets
How USSD/ BHIM App is Used without internet
Select Options (Your Bank Name)
- Account Balance
- Mini Statement
- Send Money using MMID
- Send Money using IFSC Code
- Show MMID
- Generate OTP etc.
- IMPS Payment using *99#
All banks USSD Code
*99*41#-State Bank of India
*99*42#– Punjab National Bank
*99*47#- Bank Of India
*99*48#-Bank of Baroda
*99*50#-Union Bank of India
*99*51#-Central Bank of India
*99*52#-India Overseas Bank
*99*53#-Oriental Bank of Commerce
*99*58#- Indian Bank
*99*60#- State Bank Of Hyderabad
*99*61#- Bank of Maharashtra
*99*62#- State Bank of Patiala
*99*63#- United Bank of India
*99*67#-State Bank of Travancore
*99*68#-Kotak Mahindra Bank
*99*70#- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
*99*71#- Punjab and Sind Bank
*99*73#-State Bank of Mysore
*99*74#-South Indian Bank
*99*75#-Karur Vysya Bank
*99*77#-Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
*99*79#- Ratnakar Bank
*99*81#-Janata Sahakari Bank
*99*82#-Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank
*99*85#-Apna Sahakari Bank
*99*86#-Bhartiya Mahila Bank
*99*87#- Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank
*99*88#-Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank
*99*89#-Hasti Co-Operative Bank
*99*90#- Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank
*99*91#- Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank.