All India Institute of Medical Sciences are the top Hospitals in India. Along with AIIMS Delhi there are total 6 other AIIMS i.e. AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh and AIIMS Bhopal. In AIIMS Hospital, Patient gets best medical treatment by the experience doctors. One other best thing is that, the fee of appointment, surgery, blood test, other body checkup test rates are very minimal. Family with BPL card (Below Poverty Line) also gets free treatment, you have to carry Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) Card.
Table of Content
AIIMS Hospital Patient Helpdesk
The Patient not happy with the AIIMS treatment or the employee are not helping, demanding money for appointment can get complete support by the Patient Helpdesk. AIIMS Delhi has established Grievance section so that Patient can report any issue/ problem in Hospital to Nodal/ Officer. In AIIMS Hospital helpdesk section, the Patient or General Public visiting AIIMS Hospital can register online complaint.
AIIMS Hospital Complaints
Here are the major problem that you can report at AIIMS Patient Helpdesk:
- Appointment issue (ORS – Online Registration System), Follow up appointment delay
- Doctors not present on appointment day.
- Complaint about doctor/ resident doctor
- Admit in Ward – Bed is not available.
- Delay in Lab Reports, not providing old lab reports, X RAY Film, Blood Test, SonoGraphy report etc.
- Requesting for money for appointment
- General Complaint of AIIMS
Following are Rules for ORS Based Online AIIMS Appointment
- Only 50% of appointment limited slots are given online for the next 30 days
- 30% slots are available for direct walk-in patients at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- 20% slots are reserved for internal cross referral patient
AIIMS Hospital Helpline Number
To report complaint against AIIMS Hospital Staff or any treatment, charges, rude behavior of doctor or any staff in AIIMS Hospital. The dedicated helpline number will help you 24×7 round the clock.
|AIIMS Delhi||Send grievances to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|AIIMS Jodhpur||Phone Number: 0291-2740742
Enquiry OPD:- 0291-2831001
|AIIMS Patna|| 0612-2451070 (OPD Enquiry)
0612-2451922 (Online Registration)
|AIIMS Bhopal||Hospital Related Enquiry: 0755-2982607
Medical Superintendent Office 0755-2970020
|AIIMS Raipur||Hospital Inquiry Number: 0771-2572240|
|AIIMS Bubaneswar||AIIMS Hospital help desk 06742476789|
The Helpdesk telephone number is available from 08:00 -13:30 & 14:00 – 16:00 on working Monday to Friday, and from 08:00 -13:30 on working Saturdays.