Unified Payment Interface of Allahabad Bank is available for Android, iOS and Windows phone. Customer having the bank account Saving/ Current, Salary account at Allahabad Bank can download free UPI App at Google Play Store (Android). NCPI has introduced UPI protocol for fund transfer using the peer-to-peer. Multiple bank account can be added to Allahabad UPI App. To process the fund transfer you need VPA (Virtual Private Address). The single VPA can be set for multiple bank account.
After installation of Allahabad Bank UPI App, you may face the transaction error or the failed transaction. To complaint about UPI Pin, Reset, forget PIN, failed transaction at Allahabad UPI App. Here, we are providing a toll-free number, complaint mobile number, SMS and email id, you can contact Allahabad Bank UPI Team and register an online complaint.
Table of Content
Allahabad Bank UPI App Errors
- App is Buffering: The UPI App of Allahabad Bank, after updating is facing new error as the APP is not loading fully. The Buffering error is showing. Solution: Try to restart your phone as well as internet OR you can also update the app. You can install the App and install UPI App again.
- MPIN Reset, UPI PIN Reset: The customers are not able to reset PIN as there is no option. Solution. You can visit Bank Branch to reset MPIN or visit nearest Allahabad Bank
- Forget UPI PIN: Allahabad Bank UPI App PIN is of 6 digit. If you are not able to remember the password or PIN. Solution: You can always reset by using “RESET/ FORGET PIN” and reset your MPIN again. The process will ask debit card last 6 digits and expiry dates DD/YY.
- The Server is busy/ Server down: Many time user also encounters server error. At the peak hours, Allahabad UPI transaction are more, the server response time increases and there is chance that you may get message “Server is busy” after login. Solution: The server error is generated by the server to decrease the failed transactions. You must wait for some time and login again.
- Reregister my sim again and again: This type of error is very less, you have to re-register SIM/ Mobile number again and again. Solution: In this type of issue is not regular, but if you face such issue, kindly follow the steps. The SMS changes is also applicable to verify your mobile number.
- GENERIC FAILURE CAUSE: Some customer faces Allahabad UPI App Generic Failure Cause. Solution: Do check the android version and app version. You have to update the App and follow the steps again. Do not install ROOT Modification app.
- Update Available but there is no update: If you get “Update App” and after visiting the Play Store you don’t see the Update button then there is no problem. Solution: Just open the App and use it. Or you can uninstall the app and again install the app with the latest version.
There may be more error and issue with the Allahabad Bank UPI App. Kindly comment your questions.
Allahabad Bank UPI App Rules & Limits
Using the Unified Payment System of NPCI, you have to remember the limits and rules of Allahabad Bank UPI App.
- Maximum amount per transaction is Rs 25000/- INR and the maximum upper limit is Rs 1,00,000 /INR per day. These limits can be changed as per the Bank.
- UPI App/ server is availed by the customer having saving/ current/ overdraft account (individual).
- UPI Facility shall be available to users who have registered for the facility as per the discretion of
Banks, NPCI and RBI
- After entering the wrong PIN three times, your account is blocked. To unlock the account, you have to follow the steps given there.
- The deleted virtual address is not allowed to create the same VPA within 2 years.
- The UPI services is strictly limited to the mobile number registered with the BANK. If you want to access UPI services on another mobile number. Kindly register that mobile number with the Bank.
- The user is responsible for all transactions, including fraudulent/erroneous transactions using the UPI facility through the use of his/her mobile phone, UPI PIN/MPIN, password/biometric authentication regardless of whether such transactions are in fact entered into or authorized by him/her. The User shall be solely responsible for the loss/damage if any suffered.
File Online Complaint: Allahabad UPI App
The Allahabad Bank is providing online GRIEVANCE REDRESS SYSTEM. By using this system you can lodge complaint regarding issue/ fraud/ error on the UPI BHIM App or even the other banking services.
Following details are asked while registering online complaint.
Customer Type* :
Name of Complainant* :(IN CASE OF NEW CUSTOMER)
Account No.* :(IN CASE OF EXISTING CUSTOMER)
Mobile Number* :
Product/Service about which you have complaint* :
[— SELECT CATEGORY —] ADVANCES
BC (Bank Mitra) Related
GOVERNMENT SCHEMES/ BUSINESS
TECHNOLOGY (Choose this)
Product and services*:
[— SELECT COMPLAINT TYPE —] IMPS Related
Nature of Complaint* :
[— SELECT COMPLAINT SUB TYPE —] Application/Handset issues
Delay/ Non-registration of Mobile Banking
Failure of Online transaction
Interbank fund transfer through NEFT & IMPS
Intrabank fund transfer
M-Commerce merchant transaction
M-Commerce Top up
Non-receipt of OTP
Non-receipt of SMS
Problem in aPIN/ mPIN
Unable to add/delete/view/approve beneficiary
UPI/ BHIM related issue (Choose this)
Root Cause of Complaint*: Write your message/ complaint here.
There are more options, you have to fill all these and follow the steps.
After submitting the report, you will get the “TICKET ID” to track your complaint.
To register the complaint, visit this link: Allahabad Bank UPI App Online Complaint
2,Netaji Subhash Road,
Telehone No. : 033- 22318824(telefax) & 22483597
Fax No. : 033- 22318824(telefax) & 22420867
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Kindly comment your queries.