Last updated on May 16th, 2019 at 03:30 pm
Andhra Bank UPI App Customer Helpline. BHIM One App is the official Andhra Bank UPI App on Google Play Store. Issue/ Transaction pending, failure, verify mobile, login, pin reset BHIM Andhra One 24×7 Helpline & Support.
BHIM Andhra ONE App Support, ONE UPI App Helpcenter. Andhra Bank UPI “BHIM ONE App” online complaint and support. Report issue with the Andhra Bank ONE: UPI App. The BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is the great initiative of National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). Using the Unified Payment Interface (UPI), the customer can do financial transaction 24×7 without visiting banks using BHIM UPI App.
Here we are providing complete information that can help you to connect with the support/ help center of Andhra Bank One UPI App. Register online complaint or call on the toll-free number. Andhra Bank is Nationalized Bank registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923.
After the successful pilot project in Sept 2016, the NPCI has asked Bank to develop App based on the UPI API System. The Andhra Bank has also developed BHIM UPI App. The customer can download it from the Google Play Store and Apple Store.
Table of Content
Install Andhra Bank UPI App “BHIM ONE UPI”
The customers are requested to download the official app only from the Google Play Store or iOS store. The .APK version of Andhra Bank ONE UPI App may contain malware or virus. So, be careful.
Following is the process to download and installation the Andhra Bank UPI App.
- Your mobile must be registered in your Bank Account. If not, then first you have to add mobile number in Bank Account.
- You should have an active DEBIT CARD.
- The smartphone should have the latest version of Android or iOS Operating systems.
Installation & Registration
- Download Andhra Bank ONE UPI App from google play Store or App store
- Go the Installation, follow the instruction.
- Andhra UPI App will send an SMS to register mobile number for UPI.
- In case of dual sim, sim selection option available for Android version 5.1 & above.
- The user needs to enter Name & set their six-digit application password.
- Profile Virtual id to be created, same will be linked to the primary account.
BHIM Andhra Bank ONE: All Features
- Account Management – Multiple bank accounts can be linked in a single App
- Beneficiary Management
- Send & Collect Request.
- Fund transfer through VPA, Aadhar & Account & IFSC
- Balance Inquiry.
- Scan and Pay.
- QR code Generation
- Quick Fund transfer with Instant Payee Addition.
- Detailed Transaction History.
- Incident/Query can be raised in the App.
- Instant UPI PIN reset and Account Activation.
- Pending Approval
- It works on single-click 2-factor authentication.
If you are using Andhra Bank ONE UPI App, the customer must note that there is LIMIT to transaction per day. The upper limit per Bank is Rs 1,00,000/- for transactions every 24 Hrs and per day limit is Rs 2,00,000/-. Maximum 20 transactions in a day.
BHIM Andhra Bank ONE UPI App Support
Andhra Bank has a dedicated support team to help the customer-facing the issue in the Andhra UPI App. To get the support, you must have installed the Andhra Bank One UPI App. Take a screenshot and email to the support team with the following details:
- Your Name
- Mobile Number
- Bank Name
- Transaction ID
- Type of Error/ Problem
- Message/ Comment any
Helpline & Support Team
Here are the major problem, issue/ error with the Andhra Bank UPI App:-
- We are unable to process your request. Please try again.
- Mobile verification failed. UPI Registration is failed.
- After Update, the APP is not opening/ very slow.
- Login issue, MPIN reset, forgot MPIN, how to recover PIN.
- UPI transaction error, Amount is deducted but not credit.
- SMS charges deducted but mobile verification failed.
- Velocity Amount Exceed Customer
- SMS sent but server down
Following is the Andhra Bank One UPI App Helpline/ Suppor team contact details:
Online Complaint Box: https://www.andhrabank.in/english/FeedbackForm.aspx
Customers can contact between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays) for any Queries/Grievances
Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1515
Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
Email ID: [email protected]