Last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 11:39 am
Bank of Baroda Passbook App unble to fetch bank account mPassbook Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Number | Register BOB Baroda mPassbook App Online Complaint. Submit Ticket/ Strack BOB Customer Complaint Online. Bank of Baroda Passbook App Customer Care Toll-Free Number.
Bank of Baroda is 2nd Largest Bank in India by capital asset market. BOB was established on 20 July 1908 by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. Now, BOS is owned by Government of India and headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat. Bank of Baroda provides services i.e. Banking, Corporate banking, Finance and Insurance, Investment banking, Loans, Private Banking, Equity, Savings, FD, Asset Management, Securities and Wealth Management. BOB bank has developed mPassbook App to help the customer in Expense Management and Passbook Features (Debit/ Credit Statements).
Table of Content
Baroda mPassbook App Customer Care
The Official BHIM UPI App for Bank of Baroda is BHIM Baroday Pay. It is available for iOS and Android OS Smartphones. The UPI App can be installed by Non-Customer of BOB. So, if you want to use the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) then download BHIM Baroda Pay.
The latest version of Baroda mPassbook is v3.0.6 which was released on 28 June 2019. It requires Android OS 4.1 above. Total 52,275 customers have reviews 4.0 points out of 5 for mPassbook App. The users are getting problem in Baroda mPassbook App. Check Bank of Baroda (mPassbook App) Customer Support, Call on Toll-free number. You can also submit online support ticket. Below are the major issue, complaints by customers. The current version of mPassbook has following changes: Revised SMS Verification as per the new Google policy, Added new Instruction text for new SMS flow, Removed permission for accessing contacts, Removed SIM Selection option and Bug Fixes.
Below are the complaint registered against Baroda mPassbook App.
- Please check login credential
- unble to fetch bank account
- wrong statement.
- unable to contact bank, try later
- Error message showing “retry” at the Baroda Passbook App
- “Account Not Found” error
- No option to type OTP.
- Please check the login credentials (Not able to login in Baroda mPassbook App).
- Unable to receive verification OTP from Bank of Baroda.
- Error Message – account not found in mPassbook App.
- Updating Baroda mPassbook App – Unable to login using 4 Digit Password/ PIN
- Latest/ Current transactions (debit/ credit) are not showing.
- Unable to connent bank. Please try later
- SIM verification failed. Not able to register account.
- OTP SMS is not getting, issue in account SIM verification.
- Delay in OTP generation @baroda mPassbook App.
BOB Baroda mPassbook Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Number
The customers facing error/ issue in the Bank of Baroda mPassbook App can contact Customer Support between 6AM to 10PM on all days
|Via Email Supportemail@example.com (Just compose an email and send to this email id, also you can attach a screenshot of the error).|
|Via Phone Helpline Number||1800223344
Baroda mPassbook – Registration & Features
BOB mPassbook Registration Process:
Step 1: Download Baroda mPassbook Mobile App from Google Play Store or iOS (As per Smartphone of yours).
Step 2: Click on Install and given permission required.
Step 3: Choose your desired language.
Step 4: Enter the registered mobile number (For International mobile numbers, please change the country code before entering the regis tered mobile number)
Step 5: After entering the registered mobile number, app will send a silent SMS from your mobile for authentication. You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP.
Step 6: After entering valid OTP, 4 digit pin has to be set by you for security purpose.
Step 7: Enter the 4 digit pin to use the mPassbook services.
BOB mPassbook App Features
- Dynamic User Interface
- Option to Download transactions Statement
- Expense Manager Helps in keeping track of your expenses
- Option to select your preferred Language
- IFSC Code Display
- Locate ATM
- Multiple Account Display (SB, CA, CC, Loan, FD, RD)
- You can add tags and remarks to Transactions
- Alerts for FD renewal and closure in app inbox
- Share through social media platforms
List of App Developed by Bank of Baroda
- M-Connect Plus
- Baroda mPassbook
- BHIM Baroda Pay
- Baroda m-Invest
- BOB Kenya mPassbook
- BHIM Aadhaar Baroda pay
- Baroda CRisMacLegal