Table of Content
Download NPCI BHIM APP for State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
If you are customer having account in SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur) then you might be searching for BHIM App (Windows/ iPhone/ Android) for your bank account. Our PM Modi launched “Bharat Interface for Money” app to boost Cashless transaction in India. The App is based on UPI & Aadhar based QR Code API. The BHIM APP is very good and you can easily send money/ pay bills. If you use BHIM app, then you get chance to win NITI AAYOG LOTTERY – Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi-Dhan Vypari Yojana.
BHIM APP for SBBJ Accounts
The account holders in SBBJ bank are searching for BHIM App. At present the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has developed UPI app for Android OS mobile phone. There are list of Banks which doesn’t support all banks (Public/ Private/ Gramin/ Co-operative) >> BHIM App Problem Adding Bank Accounts.
Add your BANK in BHIM APP
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for “BHIM NPCI”
- Click on Install & Accept terms & condition.
- Select language English or Hindi and click on Next.
- Click on Next on the following two screens and then click on Let’s Get Started.
- Verify Mobile Number. “You may get error/ Mobile Verification failed – We could not send SMS may be due to insufficient fund/ poor network. Please try again later.
- Enter your account details to sync your bank account with the app
Error Fetching Account Details
If you are not able to select your name of bank and getting problem in BHIM App “Error fetching bank accounts” or transaction declined. We have solution to the BHIM App problem.
There are issue in Dual SIM phones. Just use SIM 1 or SIM 2 for the mobile number in your bank account.
Verify BHIM APP Mobile No
My SMS Charge is deducted 4-5 times (Rs 1.5 per SMS) for BHIM App mobile verification. Some users are not able to use NPCI BHIM App version 1.0. Here is the full process to verify BHIM APP mobile number.
>> BHIM App Verify Mobile Number Problem <<