Last updated on May 16th, 2019 at 11:18 am
NPCI UPI Payment Platform is used by 144 Banks in India. The other countries have contacted the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Govt. of India to know the Unified Payment Interface Working, API etc. Till now, UPI is very successful statup by NPCI (Govt of India Initiative). In May 2019, the market source is expecting 1 Billion UPI Transactions worth more than 1.5 lakh crores. As the demand of UPI is increasing, some user are facing issue in BHIM UPI App Transaction, PhonePe, Google Pay (Tez), Paytm, SBI UPI, BOB UPI Pay Apps etc. The customers can lodge complaint 24×7 on BHIM UPI portal or you can directly call the customer care helpline number. An issue in payment transaction failed/ pending, Mobile Verify, Not able to register on UPI, SMS delay, Lost UPI Phone etc. Just call the UPI helpdesk support
NPCI BHIM UPI Registration Failed, Issue with verification of Mobile Number, Transaction Failed, Pending, 6 Digit Debit Card, Email-ID disabled, Login Issue, Update BHIM UPI App – Complaint Box, Helpline Number Care
With total 477,907 user rating an average of 4.3, BHIM is the best UPI App available on Google Play Store. The customers are using BHIM App for Unified Payment Interface based transaction. In this process, customer are facing a large number of issues i.e. transaction failed or pending. after update BHIM app registration, mobile verification failed, 6 Digit UPI PIN Debit Card code not generated. The customer are downloading and using it very much in UPI transaction and Payments. But there is issue with the Mobile Registration. Some of the customers are not able to register their mobile in the BHIM App. The error occurred during the registration process. Here is the common complaints & require support in the BHIM Mobile Registration.
BHIM UPI Mobile Verification Failed: UPI Official App developed by NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) is most used app for the UPI Payments after SBI Pay, PhonePe, Google Pay and PayTM. The customer are not able to register their mobile number in BHIM UPI App. Its shows “UPI Registration Failed” – Failed to register your mobile on UPI. Click below to try again. Every time you try to register in UPI (Verify Mobile Number) SMS Charges is deducted. There is one solution to this problem of BHIM APP Mobile Verification.
Most of the time this type of problem occur if your mobile number SIM is in the SLOT-2 of your phone. You need to change it to the primary slot (SLOT-1) and try again. Also, you have to give permission to BHIM APp i.e. SMS, Contacts, Storage, Camera, Location etc. to work properly.
Table of Content
Complaints in the BHIM UPI App
Customer Reviews & Require the online support/ help from NPCI Customer Care regarding the Mobile Verification/ Registration for BHIM UPI App.
- Vishnu: not working properly every time shows app not responding
- Kritika Rana: App was working good earlier but now stoped working. I am not able to verify my mobile number even after trying many times. My balance on registered no. has been exhausted in verification only and problem is still there
- Sanjay Sharma: I have installed the BHIM UPI App twice in my smartphone. In the registration process of my mobile number. It shows error message that “Mobile Registration Failed”. The SMS Charges are deducted every time.
- Vasudev Pathak: My account automatically got unregistered and now I am not able to register agian. trying since last month, every shos error failed to register.
- Tanmoy Basak: I can’t log in to my BHIM UPI App account, I changed my passcode but till can’t access my account.
- Sunil Saini: Hi, I ported my mobile number and now the app is not able to verify my bank account linked to the mobile number.
- Hasmukh Mewara: I am not able to access the BHIM App from several days its showing that your security sacrifices contact to the support team of BHIM.
- Faizur Rahman: ERROR as NDK Registration Failed
- Rama Viji: It is not supporting my Mobile/ Device.
- Satish Sekar: My transfer money is pending how many days credit to beneficiaries acount….its showing in 2 working days but not credit yet.
- Sanjeev Singh: Keeps shutting down and asks to insert SIM. The updated version is worst
- Akshaya Verma: I am.not able to Log it In. Why do you ask for reviews when there is no one to take a note?? I have sent SMSs for verification 4 times and have spent more than ₹5. Still it is not verifying my contact details.
- Amit Kumar Yadav: very poor experience. Not able to set upi pin every time it show debit card digit is wrong . please fix this problem.
BHIM UPI Online Complaint Box/ Helpline NUmber
The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) is happy to help customer having issue with the BHIM UPI App. To get in touch with BHIM Support Team. You can visit the official website www.bhimupi.org or call on the toll-free number.
- Mobile Verification Failed: Issue in the BHIM UPI mobile verification. The UPI Registration failed on BHIM UPI App. Solution: Just close the App, Check SMS permission is provided to BHIM App and start the registration process again.
- BHIM Transaction password, want to reset but unable to do.
- Transaction (Failed or Pending) – Transaction is failed but amount is deducted from the account. The beneficiary account is not credited. The transaction is showing pending message.
- BHIM Cashback: BHIM App Cashback is not received/ not eligible for cashback.
- PIN: Unable to set PIN, Reset PIN, Exceed PIN Error, Blocked pin, PIN Error
- Account: Unable to link account, fetch the bank account, unable to change/ remove the account, unable to deregister.
- Registration: Device binding failed, mobile registration failed, SMS failed.
- SMS: OTP did not receive
- Login: Unable to login in BHIM UPI App.
Go to https://www.bhimupi.org.in/get-touch and choose the correct category and register for the support.
After submitting details (Bank Name, Transaction Number, Issue, Comment etc.)
Note down Complaint Reference Number for future use.
Or you can call on the helpline/ support team at 022-45414740.
BHIM Verifying Mobile Failed – Registration
Mobile Verification (SIM 1/ 2) is failed in BHIM UPI App – This issue is increasing day by day. The customer of BHIM App are getting Mobile verification failed after updating BHIM App. The online complaint system is not responding in time. SMS charges are deducted many times but BHIM Mobile verification is failed. The account does not exist with SBI Bank at the time of fetching the bank accounts. After giving Passcode, the BHIM app redirect to home login screen.
If you are not able to verify mobile number on BHIM App, then you can read the full article. Our PM Narendra Modi launched Aadhaar Based/ USSD/ UPI app on the name of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar at the DigiDhan Mela New Delhi. The App name is BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money). Install PM Modi BHIM app in your android/ iPhone or Windows phones.
Mobile Verification Failed
In the mobile registration in BHIM UPI App (Modi Govt. UPI), the first step is to add your mobile number (registration of UPI). The verification of mobile number is a necessary step for BHIM App.
I spent INR 1.5 a message for 15 times to reset/verify my number. But still not able to verify mobile number. UPI BHIM registration is failed due to SMS fetching problem. Server error. Unable to fetch your mobile number.
UPI Registration Failed
The mobile number verification is failed on BHIM APP. “Failed to register your mobile number on UPI. Click below to try again” You can solve this type of problem. At present due to heavy server usage, BHIM NPCI UPI Serer is not able to respond and given OTP (password) to verify the mobile number. The user are reporting that they are not able to verify mobile number on BHIM App, their network are BSNL, Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, MTS, Idea, Telenor, Aircel etc.
BHIM App Verification Problem
After downloading official app of BHIM NPCI app you have to verify your mobile number by SMS authentication. If you have dual SIM phone. Choose SIM 1 or SIM 2 mobile number that you are using in your bank account. There are lots of error users are facing ie. Verification Failed/ Error in Network/ Internet problem etc.
BHIM App Online Complaint
To solve NPCI BHIM App authentication error while verifying your mobile number. You have to choose only mobile number that is used in bank account – SBI/ PNB/ Bank of Baroda/ Axis Bank/ ICICI/ HDFC etc.
BHIM SBI Pay UPI App Customer Care – SBI UPI Payments App Support
SBI Bhim App/ UPI Customer Care/ Helpline: 1800 Toll-Free
BHIM App Complaint & Register BHIM UPI App Online Complaint, Toll-Free Number, Customer Care
FAQ – BHIM UPI
Q. Can I use the UPI in Normal Basic Keypad phones?
Ans. Yes, the customer can use UPI USSD Codes to access bank details, transaction, history, transfer fund. (Check UPI in Normal Phone).
Q. Is there any extra charges for UPI Payments?
Ans. No, UPI mode of transactions are completely free. You just have to install any UPI App and register mobile to start using UPI.
Q. I have a Bank Account in SBI, can I use BHIM UPI?
Ans. Yes, this is the beauty of UPI, Any bank account holder can install BHIM UPI App, Register UPI and start using UPI Interface.
Q. What is the future of UPI?
Ans. In May 2019, approx 1 billion UPI Transaction will be there. At present, UPI is used in shops, malls, online shopping, booking ticket, bill payments, purchasing insurance etc. In coming months, UPI
Q. Cashback Offers of UPI?
Answer: The offers, Promo Codes are provided by the Company providing UPI App i.e. Google Pay, PhonePe, PayTM, SBI, BHIM UPI, etc. Check the Offers and Cashback section in your App.