CASHe Loan Customer Care Helpline CASHe Personal Loan application rejected, Contact 24×7 Helpline Number, CASHe Social Loan Quotient (SLQ) Rating, CIBIL Credit Rating, EMI Auto debit not working, verification is under prosses, CASHe Loan Customer Care Support, Phone Number, Toll-Free
CASHe uses a proprietary algorithm based machine learning platform “Social Loan Quotient (SLQ)” to lend personal loan to customers. All loan are disbursed by NBFC “BHANIX FINANCE AND INVESTMENT LTD”. You just need to upload documents, verify mobile number and then within 15 minutes your loan application is approved and money is disbursed into your bank account. The CASHe App (iOS/ Android) Loan application are available, so you need to download and fill the loan application. Before that, you can check SLQ Rating so that you application is accepted. Check, how to increase SLQ Rating CIBIL Score. The CASHe BuddyTransfer is new feature that will let you to send money to your friends and family.
Table of Content
CASHe Loan Customer Care
The CASHe Loan Department verify digitally uploaded KYC and check the minimum eligibility criteria SLQ Rating and then disburse the loan amount. Any customer-facing difficulty in approval of loan application, query regarding EMI interest rates, other Loan -Bike Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan etc. Kindly contact the customer care of CASHe helpline number.
Here are the few complaint registered by the new customers/ existing loan account holders @CASHe Personal Loan App
- Customer Service is very bad, not able to help me with the approval of my loan application
- Not getting OTP to verify account
- Loan application is rejected
- CASHe EMI Card declined
- Increase loan amount and escalate loan application process (need fast loan)
- CIBIL Credit Score is very good but not getting a loan. SLQ rating bad
- Insurance is added in my loan account. Cancel Insurance in CASHe Loan Application
- Please share your CLN for us to track your application
Following are the official customer service support number of CASHe Loan:
|CASHe Customer Support Emailemail@example.com|
|Via Phone Helpline Number||Not Available (Sorry) – But you can complaint online on Google Play Store|
|https://twitter.com/CASHeApp Tweet @CASHeApp with your complaint, you will get a response soon.|
|Facebook Support Page||https://www.facebook.com/CASHeApp|
|CASHe FAQ & Support Topics|
CASHe EMI Card
The CASHe emitM Mcards can be used at any merchant or online store which has a Mswipe terminal or is a registered Mswipe merchant.
Shop for any amount below Rs 10,000 and pay in 3 EMIs through the CASHe EMI M-cards.
Low rate of interest. No processing fee or hidden charges.
It’s a pre-approved loan, so just flash your card and enjoy your shopping
- 850 Crores Disbursed
- 25,00,000 App Download
- 2,00,000 Loyal customer growing
- 75% Repeat users
- Photo Identity Proof – PAN card
- Latest salary slip
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Address Proof – Any one (1): Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Identity Card or Utility Bills i.e. Electric/landline phone bill/ Gas Bill (not more than 2 months old) If Current Address is different from Permanent Address, then additionally: Utility Bill- Electric/landline phone bill/ Gas Bill of current address (not more than 2 months old), Leave & License Agreement/Rent Agreement
- Latest statement of your Bank Account, showing your salary credit
Eligibility to get loan from CASHe App
The maximum loan eligibility is set at 30% of your monthly net salary if you wish to take a loan for 15 days – the maximum amount you can request for is Rs 50,000. For example, if your net monthly take-home salary is Rs 60,000, you would get a maximum loan of Rs 18,000 from CASHe.
- For the 30-day loan product, you can avail upto 40% of you monthly net take home not exceeding Rs 50,000
- For the 90-day loan, you can avail a loan amount upto 100% of your net take home salary.
- For the 180-day loan plan, you can avail loan amount up to 200% of your net take home salary.
Below are the processing fees for the 15, 30-days loan products
- A flat-fee of INR 500 on amounts eligible between INR 5,000 to INR 15,000.
- A flat fee of INR 750 on amounts eligible between INR 16, 000 to INR 30,000.
- A flat fee of INR 1250 on amounts eligible between INR 31,000 to INR 50,000.
We charge a flat 2% processing fee on the principal amount for the 90-day loan products
These are the charges for 180-day loan product
- Rs 1250 for loan upto Rs 1,00,000
- Rs 1750 for loan ranging from 1,01,000 to 1,49,000.
- Rs 2250 for loan ranging from 1,50,000 to 2,00,000.