Last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 11:34 am
Federal Bank Limited is among the oldest Banks in India. It was founded as Travancore Federal Bank on 23 April 1931. It was the first bank to implement IFSC in GIFT City in Gujarat. According to the Banking Statistics, Federal Bank accounts for more than 15% of total inward remittance from all over India. Federal Bank has total 8 million active accounts out of which 1.2 million are NRI.
As per the Google Play Store Lotza UPI App, it has been reviewed by total 2458 consumers and the average rating is 3.9 out of 5 points. So, the consumers are not happy with the Federal Bank UPI App (LoTZA). Lots of complaints have been registered online, the support and helpline of Lotza BHIM UPI is also available. The customer has to register online complaint, issue, error with Lotza BHIM App. In this article, we are providing Federal Lotza UPI App Customer Care Numbers, Helpline and Online Complaint registration process. You must follow, so that problem, the issue is resolved.
Table of Content
LotZA BHIM UPI App Complaints
Following are the top complaints while installing and using Federal Bank BHIM UPI App “Lotza BHIM Pay”.
- New Registrations are blocked at the moment (This message is shown at the time of Lotza BHIM UPI App installation.) After successful verification of the mobile phone.
- Not able to open the App (Some time customer are not able to OPEN LotZA BHIM Pay App).
- Not able to register Mobile Number, SMS charges is deducted but UPI verification failed.
- Unable to update the Federal UPI App
- Customer care/ helpline and support is not available.
- Transaction is declined, amount is deducted but money is not credited in beneficiary account.
Message from LotZA Help center:
Dear Customer, Due to a security related update in UPI, fresh registrations are currently disabled & Lotza is undergoing a version upgrade. The issue is being fixed & we will intimate on completion. Deeply regret the inconvenience caused. -Federal Bank
Federal Bank has always implemented technology that helps the consumer to operate their accounts and services from anywhere in the world. Federal Bank has developed BHIM UPI App called Lotza under the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) Unified Payment Interface API.
The LoTZA BHIM UPI App can be installed by any bank account holder. UPI Systems is a great innovation of NPCI, Govt. of India which enables you to create VPA (Virtual Private Address) similar to email accounts and that you can share with anyone. Its safe and payment can be made 24×7 anywhere anytime.
The Federal Bank UPI App LotZA BHIM UPI App is available free of cost for Android, iOS and Windows Smartphone. You can visit the Google Play store and search “BHIM LoTZA UPI Payment” and install it in your phone.
Download & Activate LoTZA BHIM Pay
Federal Bank LoTZA can help you to access all your bank accounts in a single App using the UPI Interface. The NPCI has developed UPI system that allows the banking system to help the customer in request/ send money anytime.
Link different Bank accounts to a single app for your banking requirements. LOTZA is one of the few PSP App to be approved by National Payments Corp. of India Ltd (NPCI).
Install LOTZA, following permissions: are required, Location settings, Make and manage phone calls, Send and view SMS
Lotza will now initiate an SMS from your device to our server for verification.
In case your device has got multiple SIM slots, ensure that the number registered with the bank is chosen to send this SMS. This SMS will be chargeable as per your plan with the service provider.
You are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions
- Provide the preferred virtual id (Eg:- If your name is Vikash, give the virtual id as abhi and your virtual private address is [email protected])
- Set your password. Length between 6 and 8 characteRs.A capital letter, a digit and a special character (@,#,$,%) mandatory.
- Now you are inside lotza
- Register lotza on your mobile
- Set account against your virtual id. select the bank from the list and you will get the accounts listed. select one account and complete the process.
- Now you are ready to send and receive money using your virtual id.
LoTZA App Complaint, Federal BHIM Pay Support
The helpcenter of Lotza Bhim Pay App is available. The customer can raise a query or even registration complaint online. Here, we are providing Toll-Free number. In case, you have problem in using the Federal Bank UPI App. Call the helpline to get support.
Email Address: [email protected]
For related queries and support call us at 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(National Toll-Free Number) or For NRI Federal Bank +91-484-2630994/2630995 (for Customers abroad).
Visit website http://www.federalbank.co.in/lotza