FlexSalary Personal Loan Advance Salary Customer Care | Enquiry about Repayment Issue, Failed, Debited, Status not updated | Loan Application Rejected | Flex Salary Customer Care | EMI rate, Processing Fee, Late Penalty fee, Foreclosure/ Preclosure | FlexSalary Loan Customer Support
FlexSalary is a FinTech Company which lend advance salary personal loan to the citizen of India who’s age is above 18 year and a minimum salary of Rs 18000/ INR. The RBI registered NBFC “Vivifi India Finance Pvt. Ltd” is the lending partner with FlexSalary. Advance Salary Personal Loan can be used to meet out emergency financial requirements i.e. Medical Bills, Education Fee, insurance premium payment, Buy home appliances, furniture and electronics, wedding & gift etc. The Loan amount of Rs 4000/ to 2 lakh for upto 36 months option is available. Before applying for the Personal Loan, you need to check the eligibility. The best part is you can change the EMI (No Fixed EMI). In case, the customer is facing issue/ problem in the FlexSalary Loan you can file a complaint or contact customer care.
Table of Content
FlexSalary Loan Customer Care Support
The dedicated customer care team is available for the FlexSalary Loan complaints. Below are the few complaints registered by the customer. You can also add your complaint here via comments.
- Loan application is pending/ rejected.
- Customer care number is INVALID.
- Age must be 21 instead of 18 years showing on the App/ Website (Not Eligible)
- Repayment issue
- Interest rates and processing fee are high
- Customer care is not responding
- Grievance Cell/ Complaint against the FlexSalary Loan
- Not able to login in my account
- OTP SMS issue
- Get quick/ emergency loan – Escalate Loan application
FlexSalary Loan 24×7 Helpline Customer Care Number
Connect with the Customer Care of FlexSalary Loan Department. The customer can contact FlexSalary Loan via Email, WhatsApp, Phone Number, Chat etc. Here is the customer care number of FlexSalary Loan.
|FlexSalary Customer Care|
|Via Email||[email protected] or
s[email protected] or
|Via Phone Number||+91-40-4617-5151|
|Via WhatsApp Number||+919908795151, +919908935151, +919100038349|
|Address||3A, Sanali Info Park, Road No 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034|
|Level-I: Grievance Officer|
|Level-II: Grievance Officer (If Level-I officer has not resolved your issue within 15 days)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Level-III: RBI NBFC (Issue not resolved in 30 days)|
|Connect Person||General Manager,
Department of Non-Banking Supervision,
Reserve Bank of India,
6-1-56 Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 034
|Via Google Play Store||Add Review/ Complaint|
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Should be a salaried individual or any person with a verified recurring income deposit
- Must be above the age of 18
- Have a minimum salary of ₹8000
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID)
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Bank Statements
- Interest rate* – up to 3% per month
- Processing fee – INR 650 One-time payable only upon Loan Disbursement
- Line usage fee* – up to INR 175 per each INR 10,000 per month pro-rated for amount and term outstanding equalling 1.75% per month
- Annual percentage rate – 36%
- Loan tenure – Up to 3 Years (Open-ended)
Note: In case you need help, Let us know via commenting below.