Register Complaint HDFC Bank Mobile App, UPI Mobile App Customer Care Number, UPI HDFC Bank Mobile App Complaint, HDFC Bank Mobile App Support, Toll-Free Number and Help Center.
HDFC Bank also known as Housing Development Finance Corporation established in the year 1994. HDFC Bank is the largest Private Sector Bank by Asset and Market Capitalization. As of March 2019, total 99,550 employee work at HDFC Bank and its sister companies. The Net Income of US$2.4 billion was registered in the year 2018. Total Assets of HDFC Bank is US$140 billion (2018) making it the largest private sector bank in India.
HDFC Bank is a founding member of NPCI UPI Pilot Project in Sept 2016. The Official BHIM UPI App is “HDFC Bank Mobile” there is no separate BHIM UPI App of HDFC. The customer can download and install “HDFC Bank Mobile” app for iOS and Android Based OS Smartphone. For Windows Phone, the customer has to wait for HDFC BHIM UPI App.
According to the customer reviews at Google Play Store, HDFC Bank Mobile App has an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 points by total 12,356 customers. This is not a good rating as HDFC Bank UPI App is under finance category app and it should be robust and easy to use.
HDFC Mobile Apps
Following are the official Apps of HDFC Bank Limited available at Google Play Store. The customer can download and install these Apps. If you face any difficulty in the installation process, using or account creation. Kindly contact the support customer care team available at 24×7 or register online complaint ticket.
- HDFC Bank Mobile App
- HDFC Bank MobileBanking
- HDFC Bank SmartHub App
- Loan Assist – HDFC Bank Loans
- HDFC Bank Hindi
- HDFC Bank Tablet
- HDFC Bank MobileBanking LITE
- Trade Finance on Mobile
- HDFC Bank Autopedia
- HDFC Bank Vahan Gyan
- HDFC Bank IR
- Trade Finance on Tablet
- HDFC Bank Investor Relations
- HDFC Bank Kisan App
- AgenC Portal
HDFC Bank Mobile App Complaint
HDFC Official BHIM UPI App is “HDFC Bank Mobile App”. Some of the customers are not happy as they are not able to register/ verify mobile number. For UPI Registration, Mobile Verification is a mandatory step similar to any other BHIM UPI App (Axis Bank UPI, BHIM SBI PAY, Baroda Pay etc.).
Following are the latest problem, issue faced and registered by the customer using HDFC Bank Mobile BHIM UPI App.
- Error in setting 4 digit PIN.
- Reset quick pin error (you are not registered for a quick pin and asking to set new pin when I am trying to set new quick pin, it is saying you are already registered)
- Applications transaction not allowed
- Not able to logout from HDFC Bank App
- Already login from other devices please register again: Solution: You have to de-register from other devices. Follow the steps: Login Customer ID & Ipin. 2)Click on ‘more’ and then go to ‘others’ 3)Click on ‘Quick Access pin deregistration’ 4)Click ‘ok’ on the confirmation pop up.
- Unable to reach server error.
- You are not authorized to do this transaction. Please try later
- Not able to Set a 4-digit PIN
- Login issue, App is very slow. HDFC Bank Mobile App is slow after updating.
- UPI registration failed
- Sorry, Unable to connect Server.
- invalid OTP
- Updating email address is not working
These are some of the problems at HDFC Bank Mobile App. You can comment or submit a review at Google Play Store for resolution. The customer care is happy to serve you. Below are the contact number (State Wise/ City Wise) of officers/ customer care.
|City Name||HDFC Customer Care Number|
|Delhi and NCR||011 61606161|
|Other Cities/ States/ Villages||1860 267 6161
For reporting a complaint without validating yourself, please call on our Toll-Free number 1800 258 3838 (only for India). This service is available only between 8.00 a.m to 8.00 p.m on all days.
Email Support: [email protected]
HDFC Bank – Toll-Number & Support
|Existing HDFC Account holders queries (24 X 7)|