Jio4GVoice (Jio Join) Care Customer Helpdesk, Register Jio4G Voice App Complaint, Get 24×7 Jio Helpline Number for Jio4GVoice App (Voice and Video Call), Call Not connected, unable to receive call, Offline, JioFi Jio4GVoice Issue. National Consumer Helpline (SarkariMama Online Complaint Register for Jio4GVoice.
With more than 100 million+ installs of Jio4GVoice App, It is most popular4G/ VoLTE high-definition voice and video calling apps. Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd has launched Jio 4G Network in September 2016. In India, approx 30% customer has 2G/ 3G or 4G LTE supported smartphone. In view of this, Reliance Jio wanted to support/ give service of 4G Voice/ HD Video calling using the JioFi network. Jio4GVoice App is available for Android and iOS phones. For Windows Phone, the Jio4G Voice app is not available.
Jio4GVoice App – Register Complaint
Reliance Jio4GVoice empower your smartphone with the following features (Voice Calls, Conference calls, HD Video Calling, Share Files, File sharing, Doodle, Selfie Sticker) etc. Reliance Jio Customer Support team is ready to resolve any issue in the Jio4GBVoice App.
Following are the major issue in the Jio4GVoice (Get 24×7 Helpline Number)
- Not able to connect to JioFi Jio SIM
- After update Jio4GVoice is not working
- Video calling issue
- The app is hanging and not able to call from Jio4GVoice
- disconnected/ call lost
- OTP SMS is not receiving (Not able to register)
- iOS JioFi Jio4GVoice Complaint/ Error.
- Issue with the File Sharing/ Conference Call/ Voice Calls
Jio Customer Care – Jio4GVoice Complaint
User can directly connect to Jio Customer Suppor Team and Register Complaint online. For Jio4GVoice App Helpline and Assistance, 24X7 Helpline is 1800-890-9999, You can also complain online. Ask customer care and get support online:
For Queries 199
For Complaints 198
On the above number, you can only call from the Jio SIM.
- Make voice calls to any mobile or landline number in India
- Voice Conferencing with any mobile or landline number in India
- Send & receive SMS from any local or national number
- Make Video calls with other Jio contacts
- Make calls from your phone dialer directly (Enhanced Calling feature)
- Conference: Audio Conference with up to 6 participants & Video Conference with up to 4 participants.
- Smart Calling: Use your phone dialer to make calls without going to the app.
- File sharing: Share files of any format like pdf, zip. Also share images in your calls.
- Selfie Sticker: Create your avatar by sharing stickers with your selfies.
- Doodle: Doodle your imagination to express yourself.
You can change your Jio4GVoice number easily by re-configuring the app with some other Jio SIM. When you configure it with some other Jio SIM, the phone number of your Jio SIM becomes the mobile number of the app.
Appellate Officers is available in case you are not satisfied with the customer care helpline. You can directly complain against the Jio Customer Care. in your region anytime from Monday to Friday, between 10:30 AM and 06:00 PM with your unique complaint number you get post registering your complaint with JioCare.
|State||Appellate Authority Name||Email Address||Contact Number|
|Tamil Nadu||Royston Antonyfirstname.lastname@example.org||18008893999|
|Andhra Pradesh||Sreedhar Nandirajuemail@example.com||18008893999|
|Delhi NCR||Sanjay Tikufirstname.lastname@example.org||18008893999|
|Madhya Pradesh||Partha Pratimemail@example.com||18008893999|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Neelesh Atrefirstname.lastname@example.org||18008893999|
|West Bengal||Sailesh Rupaniemail@example.com||18008893999|
|UP (West)||Sunil Kapoorfirstname.lastname@example.org||18008893999|
|UP (East)||Rajesh Sharmaemail@example.com||18008893999|
|Mumbai||Saurabh Singh Parmarfirstname.lastname@example.org||18008893999|
|Himachal Pradesh||Sameer Pandeyemail@example.com||18008893999|
|North East||Banibroto Biswasfirstname.lastname@example.org||18008893999|
Jio4GVoice is currently supported only on Smartphones with Android OS v4.1 & above or iOS v 9.0.1 & above for Android Phones. The smartphone needs to be GSM phone having a valid IMEI no.
Email Support: email@example.com
Get Support via Twitter: @jiocare
Toll-free Support: 1860-893-3333
Register Online Complaint: Jio Care