Lazy Pay Personal Loan Customer Care Number Increase Credit Limit No Cost EMI Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM, Shopclues LazyPay Loan Credit Card EMI Interest Rates Contact Customer Care of LazyPay Loan account approval, rejected, penalty, Pay Later on online E-Commerce Websites
LazyPay is Personal Loan Lending service launched by PayU (popularly know as PayUMoney) now Citrus is UPI App for PayU Money. So, the LazyPay was introduced to help young professional, salaried, self-employed individual financial by Instant Personal Loan. Within 20 minutes of your loan application approval your loan amount is disbursed and credit to your bank account. This money can be used for Emergency need, medical online shopping, vacation, bike, education and literally where ever you want. Also, you have the option to choose from 3 months to 24 months of flexible EMI. PayU Money has dedicated customer care service team that can help new customers and new customers as well. Below are the LazyPay Helpdesk details.
Table of Content
LazyPay Loan Customer Care Number
Personal Loan requirements are increasing day by day in India. The LazyPay is a very popular “App/ Website” to get instant Personal Loan. With minimum documentation and all online KYC process, it takes only 15-20 minutes to get loan approval. In case, you are not able to get a loan approved or application is rejected you can always get in contact with customer care. The existing customers facing EMI problem, increase credit limit or delay in EMI, request to increase or decrease EMI, close the loan account etc. Below are some of major issue and complaints registered by customer @Google Play Store.
- Loan application is rejected without any issue
- open this app after 6 months after I applied for Personal Loan at LazyPay
- Delete personal information/ data from LazyPay Loan Department/ App & website.
- CIBIL Score is good but then also Loan is not approved
- OTP SMS is not receiving
- Not able to upload my documents, PAN, Aadhaar Card, Address Proof.
- KYC is not complete, yet not verified
- You are not eligible to use LazyPay
- Foreclosure of loan account.
- Online Zero Cost EMI not available for Amazon
- Apply for more LazyPay Credit Limit to buy iPhone, Samsung Phone etc. from Flipkart.
LazyPay Laon Customer Support
Here is the official customer service support team helpline number of LazyPay. The 24×7 Helpdesk support will surely resolve issue in your loan account.
|Via Email Support||citrusfeedb[email protected] (Email your complaint, you will surely get response)|
|Via Toll-Free Helpline Number||(Phone Number is not available on website).|
|Via Twitter||https://twitter.com/Lazy_Pay Tweet @Lazy_Pay|
|LazyPay Helpline Support||https://rewards.lazypay.in/need-help/|
|LazyPay Online Complaint||https://rewards.lazypay.in/contact-us/|
||LEVEL 1 – CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
Customer can address the grievance to the below address for escalations: Grievance Redressal Officer – PayU
|LEVEL 2 – ESCALATION CASES
|Level-III||Customer Care Head – PayU
Sukhinder Singh Thapar
PayU Finance India Private Limited,
2nd Floor, P&G Plaza, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri (East),
Mumbai 400099, Maharashtra.
Email address: [email protected]
|LEVEL 3 – ESCALATION CASES
LazyPay Services & Products
The PayU LazyPay provides the following services:-
- Instant Personal Loans (into your bank account)
- Pay Later (on your favorite apps & websites)
- NO COST EMI (to shop on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM Mall, Shopclues, Snapdeal and others)
Online Website – Support LazyPay
Swiggy Offer BookMyShow, OYO, AbhiBus, Foodpanda, Samsung, ACT, HungerBox, Niki.ai, Rapido, Goibibo, ixigo, Box8, FreshMenu, MedLife, Croma, Mojo Pizza, Faasos, ION, Zomato, Ridlr, Ticket New, You Too Can Run, Tikona, PVR Cinemas, Komparify, ACT Fibernet Loyalty, , LHD, Coolwinks, Hathway, Niki Flash Sale, Reliance Energy, Mahanagar Gas, Perpule, BYJUS, OnlyMobiles.com, Hathway Cardless EMI, Magzter, MakeMyTrip, bb Instant
Personal Loan EMI & Rates
LazyPay Personal Loan is available with flexible plans. The EMI can be paid ranging from 3 to 24 months at interest rates from 15% to 32%. A processing fee of 2% will be applicable on the amount is withdrawn.
- Pay interest only on the loan amount taken
- Instant approval to take a loan of as low as ₹ 10,000 (More details here)