Table of Content
Install PM Modi BHIM UPI App Windows Phone
Our PM Modi has launched new UPI/ USSD app called BHIM “Bharat Interface for Money”. If you are having Windows phone then you must be searching for Windows BHIM NPCI App. We are providing complete details of New BHIM UPI App. How to install, how to use it etc.
The NITI Aayog has already launched Lucky Grahak Yojana’ and ‘DigiDhan Vyapar Yojana’ for 100 days. Daily lottery result benefits 15000 consumers. The prize money of Rs 1,000 will be given to people through lucky draws. The mega prize of Rs 1 crore, Rs 50 lakh, 25 lakh. The result of Lottery shall be announced on 14 April 2017.
Benefits of BHIM App
- You can send money to any account using the VPA address to UPI accounts or non-UPI accounts.
- The NON-UPI Accounts fund transfer can be done using account number and IFSC code or using the MMID.
- You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
- Check balance in your account any time as you wish free of cost.
- You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
- This is free & safe way to send/ bill payments/ shopping using BHIM App.
Windows BHIM App
If you are looking for official app of NPCI BHIM App launched by PM Modi on 30th Dec 2016. At present the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched only Android (Google Play Store) app, within 10-15 days NITI Aayog, NPCI is going to develop iOS & Windows BHIM App. Just wait for 15th Jan 2017. But you can participate in Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapari Yojana scheme launched by NITI Aayog. Every day you can win Rs 1000/- and weekly prize of Rs 1 lakh, Rs 75,000 Rs 50,000 Rs 10,000 under the Lucky Grahak Scheme & Digi-Dhan Vyapari Scheme.
How Can I Win Lottery
a) Use UPI Apps, RuPay Cards, USSD, BHIM App, Aadhar based transaction for bill payments or fund transfer.
b) You can use USSD or Aadhar based transaction if you are having iPhone or Windows phone.
c) Use 2-3 time digital transaction daily.
Download iPhone BHIM App
Do you have iPhone 4/ 4S/ 5/ 5S/ 6/ 6S or 7 model. The ioS based mobile phone are searching for PM Modi BHIM App developed by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). At present the official app of BHIM iOS is not uploaded in Apple store. We are going to update the link soon.
You can use BHIM app without internet or you can also use in normal Nokia/ Samsung/ Micromax/ LG etc. (not smartphones) also. Just use USSD code *99# codes.