Last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 06:23 pm
Emergency Instant Loan Request @PaySense Customer Support, Get PaySense Helpline Number, NOC Request PaySense Loan EMI Issue, KYC Document Amount not credited to bank, Verification Issue, Foreclosure complaint, disbursement loan amount, Personal Loan EMI Rates
PaySense is online Loan Provider based on the documents, the salary of customers. The get the instant personal loan from PaySense, you have to create an account on the official website (https://www.gopaysense.com) or download PaySense App (Android, iOS, Windows, Nokia, Blackberry Mobile). The PaySense Loan is available in almost all popular cities in India. The list of PaySense Cities list is given below. The more cities will be added in the coming months. Minimum of Rs 5,000 and a maximum of 2 lakh loan amount can be disbursed on PaySense App. You have EMI option of 3 months to 24 months. The customers are facing issue in PaySense App, Loan Amount, EMI, Document Verification, Loan document/ application is pending etc. Contact to the loan department, customer care number of PaySense, Online complaint box and helpline. Major issue are given below:
Table of Content
PaySense Customer Care Support
PaySense App is very popular in Loan Apps Category, approx 1+ million customers has installed the PaySense App from Google Play Store. With an average rating of 4.0 from 35,045 users shows that PaySense is serving users with what its says. The latest update is 3.3.16
version uploaded on 26 April 2019. It required Android OS 4.0.3 and up. Following are the complaints registered for PaySense Loan Company.
- NACH is sent to your bank of the loan amount
- Automatic EMI rejected by bank
- NOC letter of PaySence Loan account
- Document verification is pending
- Loan amount is not disbursed in bank account
- Login issue to PaySense App Account
- My application is rejected, without any reason.
- Loan amount is disbursed less than required.
- Foreclosure application issue, Not able to close Loan amount at PaySense
- Complaint Box to complain about customer care behaviour.
- PaySense Customer Care Helpline Number (Toll-Free) not available.
- Amount has not credited to my bank but in application showing that amount has been to the bank.
- Issue with CIBIL Score
- Payment options is not available in Paysense app.
- A pre-approved loan eligible but after that loan amount is not disbursed.
- Close PaySense Loan Account customer care support number.
PaySense Helpline Number, Complaint Box
The customer not happy with services of PaySense can register an online complaint at Google Play Store (Here). The customer care support team is happy to serve you 24×7. According to the PaySense Support (Contact Page), they have not provided any phone number or toll-free number to contact the helpline/ support. But, you can get help via Email. Below is the PaySense Customer Care Email Support System:
Via Email Id: [email protected]
(Use this) Via Twitter Support: https://twitter.com/gopaysense (Tweet at @gopaysense to get instant support)
Facebook Support: https://www.facebook.com/PaySense-284122008600637/
PaySense FAQ Help Question and Answer: https://www.gopaysense.com/faq
Online Complaint/ Review: @Google Play Store
|PaySense Loan Application Complaints/ Issues|
|Loan Application Declined||
|Application Disbursal Status||
|More Loan Apply Online||
Minimum Loan Amount: Rs 5,000
Maximum Loan Amount: Rs 2 Lakhs
EMI (Minimum): 3 months
EMI (Maximum): 24 months
PaySense Loan Types & Rates
|Mobile & Electronics Loans (EMI)||Mobile: Upgrade to a new mobile with easy EMIs
Camera: Buy a camera on easy EMIs
Laptop: Get a laptop using a personal loan
Television: Get a personal loan for television
Washing Machine: Buy washing machine with easy EMIs
Fridge: Get a fridge on easy EMIs
|Vehicle Loan||Car Loan: Instant loans for new and used cars
Two Wheeler Loans: Instant loans for your dream bike and scooter
|Personal Loan||Salaried: Quick loans for salaried individuals
Self Employed: Quick loans for self-employed individuals
|Other Loans||Marriage: Get a loan for wedding preparations.
Travelling: Fund your holiday plans with easy EMIs
Medical Emergencies: Personal loan for a medical emergency
Jewellery: Buy jewellery on EMIs
Gold: Invest in gold using personal loans
PaySense Cities List 43+
- Navi Mumbai
PaySense Loan App Features
PaySense say – Get Instant Personal Loan. Below are the best feature of PaySense App to get Loan amount.
Instant loans: Get instant personal loans from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 2 lakh to fit all your needs and dreams
Quick Approvals & Disbursals: Get prompt loan approval and money in your account
Easy Collection of Documents: No physical documents required; just upload your documents in required format and get it done
Affordable EMI plans: Easy to manage EMI plans with reminders and auto-debit features so that you don’t miss out on timely payments
One-click subsequent loans: Need another loan from PaySense? With one-time documentation, it’s just a click away. No further checks required
Zero Credit History: Never taken a loan previously? It’s okay – we serve the users who are new to credit and lending system.
Eligibility for PaySense Loan
- You must be a resident of India
- Age: 21 years to 60 years
- Employment Type: Salaried and Self-employed
- Minimum Monthly Income: Rs. 12,000 for salaried and Rs. 15,000 for self-employed
- Location: We are active in 40+ cities. See Availability
Following documents are required to get a Personal or Any Loan at PaySense Loan App.
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card or Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Rental agreement, Utility or Postpaid bills
- Proof of Income: Last 3 months Bank Statements
- A Selfie