Last updated on July 25th, 2019 at 11:36 am
Paytm App Login Issue, Latest Update is very slow, issue in transaction, SCAN QR Code, Payment of Bills, UPI Complaint Box, Register PayTM UPI, Recharge, Offer, Coupon, Money Transfer, Payment, Water, Gas & Electricity Bill Payments PayTM UPI Support – Call to Customer Care- Status of Complaint, Submit Ticket @ One97 Communications Ltd
PayTM is the biggest market recharge, ticketing player in India. Apart from this, PayTM also provide PayTM Payments Bank Saving Account, Debit Card, Credit Cards, Loans etc. The UPI App of PayTM is inbuilt in the official App, so you don’t need to install new PayTM UPI App. Just use the UPI Features of PayTM. Some of PayTM UPI Customer has registered a complaint online, the customer care support team is happy to serve 24×7. PayTM Helpdesk is available online – Get support by CHAT, EMAIL or PHONE CALL to Helpline PayTM. The Bus Ticket Refund issue.
Table of Content
PayTM Online Support Ticket
You can visit https://paytm.com/care/ticket?utm_campaign=PaytmHelpSupport and submit online support ticket. Choose from the support category and fill the details, also a screenshot of issue will be very helpful.
PayTM Account Support:
- Password reset related issue or account blocked
- I am unable to create a new account
- I want to change my Mobile number
- I want to update profile details
- I need to permanently close/delete my account
- I want to prevent misuse of my account
PayTM Fraud Complaint:
- Report a fraud transaction on Paytm Wallet
- Report fraud on Paytm Bank Debit card
- Report fraud on Paytm Payments Bank Account
- I have lost or stopped using my phone/mobile number
- Report a fraud transaction from other banks/debit card or Credit card
- Report Phishing Site or link
- Report a fraud done through paytm UPI address
- Issue with 2 Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Issue with 4 Wheeler Insurance Policy
PayTM postpaid Helpdesk/ Support
- Issue with Application
- Issue with Paytm Postpaid Statement
- Issue in paying back dues
- Issue related to my Account
- Issue with Postpaid Transactions
PayTM Support – Helpline
- Book a Cylinder More
- Piped Gas Bill
- Data Card
- Challan: Traffic Authority, Andhra Pradesh eChallan Bill Payment, Chennai Bill Payment, Faridabad Traffic Police Bill Payment, Noida Traffic Police Bill Payment, Telangana eChallan Bill Payment
- PayTM Loan Payment Insurance Issue: Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, Aegon Life Insurance, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bharti AXA Life Insurance, Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance, Exide Life Insurance, Future Generali India General Insurance, Future Generali India Life Insurance, HDFC Ergo General Insurance, HDFC Life Insurance, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, IDBI Federal Life Insurance, Iffco Tokio General Insurance, IndiaFirst Life Insurance, LIC of India, MAX Life Insurance, Magma HDI General Insurance, Reliance General Insurance, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance, Religare Health Insurance, Royal Sundaram General Insurance, SBI General Insurance Limited, SBI Life Insurance, Shriram General Insurance, Shriram Life Insurance, Star Health and Allied Insurance, Star Health and Allied Insurance, Star Union Dai- Ichi Life Insurance, TATA AIA Life Insurance, The Oriental Insurance Company, Universal Sompo General Insurance
- Loans Payment Complaint: AEON Credit, Aavas Financiers, Achiievers Gold Loan, Aditya Birla Capital, Aspire Home Finance Corporation Limited, Bajaj Auto Finance, Bajaj Finserv, Bussan Auto Finance, Capital Float, Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited, ESS KAY FINCORP, Fintree Finance, FlexSalary, Fullerton India, HDB Financial Services, HDFC Home Loan, Hero FinCorp, Home Credit, IDFC First Bank Limited, INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE, Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited, Kissht, Kosamattam Finance, LenDenClub, LoanTAP, MAS Financial Services Limited, MAS Rural Housing & Mortgage Finance Ltd, Magma Fincorp Ltd, Manappuram, Muthoot Fincorp Ltd., Neev Finance, PaisaDukan, RBL Bank Ltd, Shriram Housing Finance, Shriram Transport Finance, Small Business Fincredit India, Toyota Financial Services, Tribe3, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, Volkswagen Finance, WheelsEMI,
- Credit Card
- Google Play
- Municipal Payments – Property Tax Bill Payment Support/ Complaint: Belagavi City Corporation, Bilaspur Municipal Corporation (Chattisgarh), Greater Chennai Corporation, Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC), Lansdowne Tax Payment, Municipal Corporation of Faridabad, Municipal Corporation of Gurugram – MCG, Municipal Corporation of Karnal, Municipal Corporation of Panchkula, Municipal Corporation of Sonepat, Nanded Waghala City Municipal Corporation, Vasai Virar City Municipal Corporation, Vijayapura City Corporation
- Play and Win Cash
- Apartments: Electricity Bill Payments Complaint Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alwar, Amritsar, Anand, Bahadurgarh, Bengaluru, Bhiwadi, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dharuhera, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hisar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jhansi, Kalol, Kanpur, Karjat, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalagiri, Meerut, Mohali, Moradabad, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Neemrana, New Delhi, Noida, Palghar, Palwal, Panchkula, Panipat, Patiala, Pune, Rewari, Rohtak, Rudrapur, Silvassa, Sirsa, Sonipat, Surat, Thrissur, Trivandrum, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam, Vrindavan, Yamunanagar, Zirakpur.
- PayTM Payment Toll Operator Issue: Bangalore Elevated Tollway Pvt. Ltd. (BETPL), MEP – Mumbai Entry/Exit Points, Nice E-Pay Recharge, Rajiv Gandhi Sea LinkRecharge
PayTM Email Support: [email protected]
Bank, Wallet, and Payments: 01204456456
Movies and Events Tickets:01204728728
Paytm Mall Shopping Orders: 01204606060
Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex: 01204880880
PayTM is the top rated apps under the Shopping Category in Google Play Store. It has been rated by 5,099,297 customers with an average of 4.4 ratings out of 5 ratings. The current PAYTM APP version is 8.2.5 and was updated on 13 April 2019. Using the PayTM App, the user can avail various services i.e. Recharge, Ticket, Bill Payment, Shopping, Premium, Movies and Events Tickets, UPI Payments, Money Transfer, DTH Recharge, Bus Ticket etc. The latest version 8.2.6 PayTM App is uploaded on 9 May 2019. To update the PayTM UPI App, just click on UPDATE in Google Play Store.
According to statistics, PayTM has total 300 million users registered and the usage of UPI service is increasing. Here, we are providing PaytM UPI Customer Care Number, Support Team Contact details so that you can register online complaint. Also check the status of the pending transaction (ASK CUSTOMER CARE) about the UPI Transaction/ Payments – amount deducted but not credited etc.
PayTM UPI – Register Complaint
Note: It is advisable that you must update your PayTM App. Check the latest version on Google Play Store and Click on the UPDATE button. The official PayTM App (Orginal) has the BHIM UPI facility. Using the UPI Facility, the customer can pay/ request money/ send money via PayTM UPI App.
Some customers are facing issue PayTM UPI issue. You can also register an online complaint via Paytm App. Check the major problem in BHIM PayTM UPI App.
- PayTM account is been blocked: Sorry for the inconvenience, if your account is blocked and not able to use PayTM UPI, Recharge, Bill Payment, Wallet Balance. You have to contact customer care online. Just call on the official PayTM Customer Care number.
- Cashback (Rs 100) not credited in my account for inviting friend and UPI transaction: As per the terms and condition of PayTM, the person has to complete 1st money transaction of Rs 10/ using UPI only. Read the TOC of PayTM UPI.
- Recharge issue using PayTM UPI
- PayTM UPI error, the amount is debited but not credited to the beneficiary account.
- FasTag Paytm Problem
- Login issue, UPI PIN Reset problem
- PayTM App is crashing after updating the App.
- Bill Payment issue, TV recharge, mobile prepaid plan issue, Postpaid Jio Airtel BSNL Idea Vodafone problem.
- Not able to verify mobile number
- Unable to create UPI Address (VPA Address)
- Not able to add a bank account
- Not able to check bank account balance using the UPI
- Not received Rs 50 UPI Invite Cashback for UPI PayTM App.
- Activate Paytm Postpaid problem shows error message “check credit score”
- Kalyan jewelers vouchers from paytm because Committing 20% Cashback. Till date no cash back received.
- I can’t able to add money into wallet through credit card.
- I can’t get full KYC of PayTM (Money transfer to bank is not possible).
There are many other complaints. If you have a different issue, kindly report to the PayTM Support/ Helpcenter Toll-free number.
Note: There are many fake/ fraudulent phone number, that are pretending to be PayTM Payments Bank customer care officer, But they are not. So only check the official PayTM Customer Care Number. Sumit online complaint at www.paytm.com or use the PayTM App 24×7 Support tab.
Paytm Customer Helpline Numbers
The customer-facing a problem with the PayTM App/ Services or UPI, then you can contact on the below phone number. Note: There is no Toll-free number of PayTM. Just call on the PayTM Customer/ Helpcenter and resolve/ submit issue. To escalate issue in PayTM. Just call customer care and ask them to transfer call to higher officer/ authority.
Email Support: [email protected]
- Bank, Wallet, and Payments: 01204456456
- Movies and Events Tickets:01204728728
- Paytm Mall Shopping Orders: 01204606060
- Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex: 01204880880
Register Online Complaint: PayTM Online Submit Complaint
Please note that while the number is available 24*7 for your convenience, we contact our customers between 10 AM to 8 PM. Our customer care is available to help you 24*7. Currently, the helpline is available in English and Hindi (only) Other Language PayTM Support – Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia, Bengali, Urdu will be available soon.