RSRTC Customer Helpline Number, Rajasthan Sampark 181 to lodge Raj Roadways Complaint, Get Status of Complaint vis SMS, GRIEVANCE RSRTC Helpdesk, RSRTC Online Ticket Payment Failure, Refund Complaint. Get Rajasthan Roadways 24×7 Customer Help.
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is popularly known as RSRTC is a public transport company of Rajasthan. The headquarters of RSRTC is in Jaipur. According to the latest statistics approx 1 million passengers are travelling in RSRTC BUS daily. RSRTC buses are: Ordinary, Express, Deluxe, A.G. Gandhi Rath, A.C., A.G. Sleeper, Volvo-Mercedes, Volvo-Pantry, Volvo-LCD, Volvo-LCD-Pantry. There are total 5,000+ buses and 56 depots across the state and 3 depots outside the state i.e. Indore, Ahmedabad and Delhi.
Table of Content
RSRTC Online Complaint: (Rajasthan Sampark)
Department of Information Technology and Communications (DoITC) has developed Rajasthan Sampark to help the customer-facing any issue/ problem in Rajasthan Roadways (RSRTC) and other Services or Products. To lodge online complaint, the customer should have a valid mobile number to verify identity without with online complaint registration is not possible.
- Enter your mobile so that the status of complaint can be obtained by SMS
- Note down your complaint reference number (also you can obtain old reference number of Rajasthan Sampark).
- Enter the category of your libel like the problem is private or is public or the state employee.
- Keep in mind the further reference of the complaint number of your libel.
- The lodger will be responsible for lodging the wrong complaint.
- Scan on Document Output Resolution (ppi) 150.
- Do not enter libel for the right to information. And contact the concerned department for it.
Toll-Free Number: 181 (This number is of Rajasthan Sampark, you can dial 181 from your mobile and register online complaint. The customer executive will ask for some details (complaint). You need to provide valid complaint information. Also provide your name, mobile number, email id. After that, you will get complaint reference number (Ticket ID) via SMS. The status of complaint can be obtained by providing Ticket Number.
Facing Issue in Rajasthan Sampark (Just Contact the DOITC Support)
IT Building, Yojana Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme
Jaipur- 302005 (Raj), India
Phone : 91(141)-5153222 (Ext. -Rajasthan Sampark – 21388 , 21371 ; Tour – 21121)
Fax: 91(141) 2222011
E-mail: [email protected]
Rajasthan Roadways (RSRTC) Customer Care Number
Apart from Rajasthan Sampark “Online Grievance Portal” the customer can also directly get in contact with the Nodal Officer of RSRTC. Sometimes, the passenger needs to talk to an officer (customer care executive) of Rajasthan Roadways.
Toll-Free Number: 1800-2000-103,
Mobile Number: 8003491501
Phone Number: 0141-2360254
Contact Person: Rajesh Rathore, DGMIT (Nodal Officer)
- For E-Ticketing Technical Problem (Online Ticketing): +91 8003491501, 8003491502, 8003491503, 8003491504
- For E-Ticket Refund/Cancellation : +91 141 5105097
Email: [email protected]
RSRTC App Bus Ticket Booking Complaint/ Support
RSRTC Bus Ticket Booking is an official app for iOS and Android Smartphones. To install the RSRTC Bus App you can download it from Google Play Store.
Approx 1 million Passengers has installed and used the RSRTC Bus Ticketing App. The App is not too much popular and reviewed 3.1 points out of 5. Here are few complaint/ issue in Rajasthan RSRTC Bus Ticket App.
- showing invalid address
- Registration failed (Not able to register)
- Technical Server Issue
- Refund of money, Seats not booked, payment failed
- Balance is low error while booking online ticket
- Not find the destination is available
- App is very slow after update. etc.
To report/ complaint against the RSRTC Bus App, you can directly contact the Rajasthan Roadways HelpDesk at 1800-2000-103.