BharatQR is initiative of National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). The State Bank of India is both Issuing as well as Acquirer facilitator in BharatQR Code Payments. SBI BharatQR Code consists of black squares arranged in a square grid on a white background. The SBl Debit Cardholder and SBl Retail internet Banking user are eligible to use BharatQR Code based Payments.
NPCI BHIM BharatQR Code can only be read by the Phone QR Code Scanner App or the Machine available at Merchant Store. BharatQR Code is very hard to decrypt with using BharatQR Code Scanner. Which can be read by an imaging device such as a camera. Govt. of India initiative to the digital economy (Cashless) is boosted by NPCI UPI, BHIM BQR Code. The NPCI jointly worked with International card Schemes to develop a common standard QR code specifications. BQR is Person to Merchant (P2M) Mobile payment solution.
Table of Content
SBI BharatQR Complaint Customer Support
The State Bank of India has provided two Mobile Apps “SBI BHARAT QR Merchant-H” and “Bharat QR Merchant-W”. The Merchant/ Shop Owner can download free SBI BharatQR App from Google Play Store. The installation process is very simple. Similar to the other Banking Apps.
First of all, you have to register account at SBI BharatQR App. Add your bank details and verify using OTP. You have to create Login ID and Password (Fingerprint) to access SBI Bharat QR Code App.
To get the Payment from buyers, you just have to show the BharatQR Code and Payment will be done. Check the status of payments in SBI BharatQR App. Customer Care: 1800-11-22-11 and 1800-425-3800 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue/ Error in SBI BharatQR App
The customer can report an issue in the BharatQR Merchant-M/ H App. The customer support is happy to serve you. You can also register an online complaint at https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/. Following are the list of major problem faced by Merchants.
- Login issue, Not able to login with user Id and password
- The registration process is not complete
- “Login failed or Username and password is incorrect.”
Note: State Bank of India has developed a new App “SBI Yono LITE” All In One App.
SBI BharatQR – How to use Guide
BharatQR is a merchant payment solution made available to users through State Bank Anywhere Personal (SBA). Users of BharatQR
would be able to make instant payments to merchants, using SBA Personal, just by scanning the merchant QR code sticker at the merchant location/QR code generated by the merchant app and confirming to pay. The merchant would be instantly notified of such payments against goods and services provided to its customers.
Eligible Customers: SBl Debit Cardholder and SBl Retail Internet Banking user.
Payment Using BQR enabled Mobile banking Application/wallet: Merchants need to display QR codes in their premises. User can scan this QR via BQR enabled mobile banking app and pay using Card linked account / VPA / IFSC + Account / Aadhaar.
- Instant, hassle-free payments to merchants.
- Safe and secure payment using State Bank Anywhere over trusted VISA MasterCard.Rupay Network.
- No need to swipe Plastic cards on physical POS terminals anymore.
- A convenient method of initiating a payment, rather than being requested for authorizing a payment at a POS terminal, thereby maintaining the privacy of the card details at public locations.
Registration – SBI BharatQR (SBI Yono)
To register for the BharatQR (BQR) of State Bank of India. The customer can use the Internet Banking Service. INB SBI standard form Internet Banking Service.
For existing SBI Retail Internet Banking users, one-time registration is required for new users of BharatQR.
Steps to follow are:
- Click on ‘BharatQR‘ link on SBI Yono LITE.
- With the ‘Internet Banking User’ tab selected, the user needs to enter SBI Retail internet banking Username and password.
- The system would validate and prompt the user to register for an account.
- Onscreen instructions to be followed to complete the registration process.
Registration using Debit Card
For SBI Debit Card users, who do not have internet banking facility, one-time registration is required for new users of BharatQR.
Steps to follow are:
- Click on ‘BharatQR’ link on SBI Yono LITE
- With ‘SBI Debit Card User’ tab selected, user needs to click on ‘New User/ Register’ link to start the registration process.
- Onscreen instructions to be followed to complete the registration process and create BharatQR username and BharatQR Pin.
- The above credentials (BharatQR Username and BharatQR Pin) would be required for subsequent login into BharatQR and making BharatQR payments.
Forgot Username: Users would be able to use the link ‘Forgot Username’ on the login page of BharatQR, in case, he/she forgets the same.
Forgot Pin: Users would be able to use the link ‘Forgot Pin’ on the login page of BharatQR, in case, he/she forgets the same.
SBI BharatQR: Payment Process
Once registered, users can log into BharatQR, using their internet banking credentials or using Bharat QR username and BharatQR pin from the same device as registered initially.
- Upon successful login, the user has displayed the BharatQR account dashboard displaying account information and mini statement.
- Click on the tab ‘Pay BharatQR’ displayed on the bottom of the account dashboard page.
- On the Pay BharatQR‘ page, the user can scan the merchant QR code using the device camera.
- Once, details and amount are entered, click Pay
- User has displayed as a success message for successful payment along with the reference number.
SBI BharatQR Limit (Daily/ Per Transaction)
SBI Retail Internet Banking User:
Per transaction Limit: Rs. 50.000/-INR
Dally Limit per user: RS. 50,000/-INR
SBI Debit Card User
Per transaction Limit Rs. 50,000/-INR
Daily Limit per user Rs. 50.000/-INR
To de-register from SBI BharatQR service, you have to follow the steps given below.
By SBI Yono LITE App: Users can de-register from BharatQR, by using this link, available under the Settings’ tab located below on the post login dashboard screen.
By Mobile SMS: User can also deregister from Bharat QR, by sending SMS DEREGBQR to 9223440000 from his registered mobile number.