Last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 01:38 pm
State Bank of India SMS Banking Service let you enjoy Banking without Internet or Smartphone. Just Compose SMS in the SBI Prescribed SMS Format and you can do the financial transactions i.e. DTH, Mobiel Recharge, Balance Enquiry, Last 10 Transactions, IMPS, UPI, MMID, Merchant Payment etc. Complete help & Customer support for SBI SMS Banking is also available. To start using the SBI SMS Banking Features. You have to send an SMS to SBI. Follow the instructions given below.
Table of Content
SBI SMS Banking App
If you are searching for SBI SMS Banking Mobile App on Google Play Store or iOS then you will not find it. The State Bank of India has merged SBI SMS Banking with SBI Yono LITE (Previously known as SBI Anywhere Personal). Note: Also SBI SMS Banking neet not to have APP for its functionality. Just remember the SMS Codes. You can also bookmark or download complete SBI Mobile Banking Format given below.
Registration: SBI SMS Banking
The customer of State Bank of India can register for SMS Banking without internet. You need to send a SMS from your registered mobile number at SBI Bank.
Send SMS to 9222440000. User ID and default MPIN will be sent as a response to the above SMS.
- Change the default MPIN by sending the following SMS to 9223440000
Accept the Terms and Conditions by sending the following SMS to 9223440000
- Register at ATM/internet Banking/Branch
- At the ATM: swipe the Debit Card, select Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking > Registration > enter your mobile number and confirm
- Internet Banking: Log into OnlineSBI, select eServices > State Bank Freedom from the list on the left side > Registration > Enter User ID and mobile number > Select the account (only SB/ CA) to be enabled > submit. For adding more accounts, visit the Home branch of the primary account or other accounts.
- At the Branch: Visit the Home Branch of your account.
Features Available SBI SMS Banking & Limits
- Enquiry services (Balance Enquiry / Mini Statement)
- Prepaid Mobile / MobiCash wallet Top up DTH Recharge
- IMPS Fund transfer
- Mobile number & MMID and Account Number & IFS Code) Change MPIN
- IMPS Merchant payments
SBI SMS Banking SMS Formats
So, the crux of SMS Banking of State Bank of India (SBI) is given below. You have to type SMS as given in the below to get the SBI SMS Banking Enquiry.
Format of SMS text to be sent to 9223440000 or 567676 is mentioned for every purpose (mentioned in blue)
- Obtain User ID and default MPIN: MBSREG or MBREG
- Change MPIN: SMPIN UserlD OldMPIN New MPIN
- To accept Terms and Conditions, which are available at the Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in: SACCEPT UserlD MPIN
- For balance enquiry: SBAL UserlD MPIN
- Mini statement of account SMIN UserlD MPIN
- Mobile Top-up: STOPUP UserlD MPIN TelecomOperator MobileNo Amount
DTH recharge: SDTH UserlD MPIN ServiceProvider DTHSeriaINo Amount
Top-up of Prepaid Card: SMOBITOP UserlD MPIN CardType CardNumber Amount
- IMPS Funds Transfer based on MMID Mobile Number (P2P): IMPS BeneficiaryMobileNo BeneficiaryMMID Amount UserlD MPIN PaymentReference (Optional upto 20 chars – customer remarks)
- IMPS Fund Transfer based on IFS Code and Account Number (P2A): IMPS BeneficiaryAccNo Beneficiary IFSC Amount UserlD MPIN Purpose (Optional upto_20_chars)
- Generate MMID (Generated automatically for the newly registered customers): MMID UserlD
- Retrieve MMID: MMID UserlD
- Cancel MMID: MMIDCANCEL UserlD
- IMPS Merchant Transaction: MIMPS MerchantMobileNo MerchantMMID Amount UserlD MPIN PaymentReference (upto_20_chars) e.g. MIMPS 9999999999 9002123 500 zzzOOO 123456 invoice 7549
- Aadhaar Seeding: SASEED UserlD MPIN AadhaarNo
- De-register from Mobile Banking Service SDEREG or SDREG
- Forgot MPIN: SFPIN UserlD
If you need any help. Just comment below or contact to the SBI SMS Banking Customer Care Support Team via Toll-Free Number, Email. Any problem can be submitted on online complaint box at https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS