Last updated on June 11th, 2019 at 07:14 pm
State Bank of India (SBI) Yono Lite App Customer Support, Register Complaint Online for SBI Yono Lite App – Anywhere Personal Customer Care Number Toll-Free Help Center.
SBI Anywhere Personal App has been renamed with a new brand name “SBI Yono Lite“. This is the State Bank of India official mobile banking app. It supports IMPS, RTGS, NEFT and as well as UPI services. The SBI Mobile Yono Lite App is robust and in the list of top popular Finance Apps in India. The App is reviewed by 1,112,193 users with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 points. SBI Yono LITE latest version is 5.3.24 released on 22 May 2019. The user having Android OS Version 4.2 and above can install SBI Yono LITE App.
Table of Content
SBI Yono Lite Customer Support
The customers getting lots of issue in using the State Bank App. Here we are providing Customer Care Support Team Number. You can call, email or even contact on Twitter (SBI Yono Lite) for instant help.
- unable to take screeshots
- Not getting OTP to complete the transaction and failed
- Not able to login using Net UserId and PIN
- NEFT Payment Issue, UPI is not working
- I cannot transfer funds outside SBI Bank.
- Error in generating OTP SMS. It is taking lots of time.
- mPassbook is not working
- SBI Yono Lite App is very slow after updating.
- Transaction failed but money is deducted.
- Customer Care Service are not responding
Note: The customer getting any issue in App can complain here. Below are the official support team customer support contact details:
Deputy General Manager,
Mobile Banking & SCFU department, SBI Global IT Centre,
State Bank of India, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai MH, India.
Phone No: 022-27574895/022-27536366 (Between 10.30 IST to 19.30 IST)
Some Troubleshooting Advice:
I have a Dual SIM phone. Whenever I try to login to SBI Anywhere Personal, I get an error “Unable to connect… Please check your device network connectivity…”
- Kindly ensure you have working network connectivity in either of the dual SIMs
- Ensure that your primary SIM (1st SIM) is enabled for network connectivity (2G or 3G). In case, it is not, kindly swap the SIMs and try logging into the application
The application gives an error “Invalid Username and MPIN” in ‘Existing Freedom User‘ option of Register menu
- Ensure you have registered for SBI Freedom mobile banking
- Ensure you have entered correct user credentials like User Id and MPIN
While logging in, below message is displayed and ‘Existing Anywhere / INB User’ screen is shown. Why?
- For existing INB customers using SBI Anywhere Personal, one-time registration from the Register menu is mandatory to make use of SB Anywhere Personal app.
- This device needs to be authenticated to perform secure transactions over the internet. Activation code to complete the above registration process will be sent to the mobile number registered with Bank.After three invalid login attempts, “Application has been reset” error is shown for security reasons, application data is cleared on three consecutive invalid login attempts. Please complete the registration process from the Register menu to start using the app.
Customer Support/ List of SBI Mobile Apps
- SBI Anywhere Personal – Yono Lite : Mobile Banking
- YONO SBI: The Mobile Banking and Lifestyle App!
- BHIM SBI Pay: UPI, Recharges, Bill Payments, Food
- SBI Anywhere Corporate
- SBI Bank Holiday Calendar
- SBI Secure OTP
- SBI LOANS
- SBI Samadhaan
- SBI Home Loans
- State Bank NoQueue
- SBI Finder
- SBI Maldives Anywhere
- SBI Wealth
- SBI UK Anywhere
- SBI Express Canada
- SBI SRI LANKA Anywhere
- Nepal SBI Anywhere
- SBI REMIT
- SBI ISRAEL Anywhere
- BHARAT QR Merchant-H
- Bharat QR Merchant-W
- SBI MAURITIUS Anywhere
- SBI CANADA Anywhere
- SBI AUSTRALIA Anywhere
- SBI BANGLADESH Anywhere
- SBI BOTSWANA Anywhere
- SBI Hongkong Anywhere
- SBI JAPAN Anywhere
SBI List of all Mobile App at Google Play Store
Features of SBI Yono Lite App
The SBI Anywhere Mobile App was removed from Google Play Store and SBI Yono LITE was replaced. This App contains most of the internet banking (Online SBI Netbanking) features.
To register in SBI Yono LITE App, the customer (SBI) can download it from Google Play Store (Android), iTunes (iPhone or iOS Devices), Windows and Blackberry Smartphone app stores.
|Financial Transactions||Non – Financial Transactions|
|Fund Transfers within SBI & other Banks to already
registered beneficiaries using UPI/ NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
|Quick Transfer without having to register a beneficiary||ATM cum Debit card hot listing|
|Post-paid bill payment (with or without bill)||Debit Card Blocking|
|Mobile Top -Up and DTH Recharge||Cheque Book Request|
|Utility Bill payments for already registered billers||Generate/cancel/retrieve MMID|
|mCash Facility||Online eLocker Enquiry|
|Instant Term Deposits – e-TDR/e-STDR and Recurring Deposits||Aadhaar Linking/LPG consumer ID linking|
|Credit card ( VISA ) transfer with /without one-time password (OTP)||TDS Enquiry|
|Prepaid Cards top-up||Online Nomination|
|Merchant Payments through Bharat QR||Creating/retrieving/canceling MMID|
Mobile Banking application for Smart Phone customers of SBI supporting English and Hindi languages. Use your Retail Internet Banking credentials to login or register afresh through the Register > New User option.
Daily Limit (in SBI Bank)
Check the latest April 2019, Daily Limit allowed in State Bank of India (online SBI, SBI Yono App or SBI Yono LITE App). The customer are also advised to check the official website for the latest Daily Limit/ Per Transaction Limit.
|Transaction Type||Per day Limit (in Rs.)|
|Transfer within Self Accounts||2,00,00,000|
|Fixed / Recurring Deposit||99,99,999|
|Third Party Transfer within SBI||10,00,000|
|Interbank Transfer – NEFT||10,00,000|
|Interbank Transfer – RTGS||10,00,000|
|IMPS||Per Txn Limit 2,00,000
Overall Daily Limit 2,00,000
|Quick Transfer||Per Txn Limit 10,000
Per Day Limit 25,000
|Credit Card VISATransfer||1,00,000|
|mCash||1,101 – Per Transaction
2,202 – Per Day
5,101 – Per Month
|UPI||Daily transaction limit of Rs 1,00,000|
A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
Voice Assisted Transactions: Using the State Bank Yono Lite App Voice Commands, the following services can be accessed
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
- Mobile Recharge
- DTH Recharge
- Quick Transfer
- View and Pay Bills
Support and Customer Care Team:
Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 022-27574895/022-27536366 (Between 10.30 IST to 19.30 IST) or Visit https://mobility.onlinesbi.com
Twitter Support: @TheOfficialSBI (This is a great way to get fast and better help/ support. Just tweet with the problem you are facing and add @TheOfficialSBI in your tweet). It will be resolved and you will get the support tweet in realtime.
Register Online Compliant: SBI Yono Lite App