Last updated on April 17th, 2019 at 08:07 pm
BHIM UCO UPI Support/ Register Online UCO Bank UPI App Complaints: The UCO Bank was founded in the year 1943. It is a commercial bank and a Government of India Undertaking. NPCI has developed UPI (Unified Payment Interface) application in June 2016. Using the UPI system, the transaction of money can take place instantly without any charges/ fee.
The UCO Bank has also developed UPI App based on the BHIM UPI App of NPCI. The existing customer, as well as the non-customer of UCO Bank, can download it from BHIM UPI App from Google Play Store. The iOS and Windows UCO BHIM Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is not yet developed.
Feature of UCO Bank UPI App
- Pay Request
- Collect Request
- Merchant Payment (like Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Movie Ticket, Bus Ticket, Train Ticket at IRCTC etc)
Non – Financial Transaction
- Balance Enquiry
- Mobile Banking Registration
- Generate One Time Password (OTP)
- Set / Change MPIN
- Check Transaction Status
BHIM UCO UPI App Complaints & Support
UCO UPI APP is available free of cost of GOOGLE PLAY STORE. (Note: Do not download .apk file of UCO BHIM UPI App from a fake website. It may contain some virus/ malware and steal your money). Do not give OTP SMS to anyone. While using the BHIM UCO UPI App you may encounter some error, mistake. The customer can contact the support team of UCO Bank 24×7.
- Not able to very mobile number. Bank account adding problem. Verification SMS error.
- Cannot install says server not responding.
- transaction but money is debited from my account.
- Offer/ Promo code is invalid
- IRCTC ticket is not booked but money is paid/ debited from my bank.
- After updating the UCO BHIM UPI App, error. The account is not available.
- O nline complaint about fraud.
- Technical error. Please try later.
- Error in updating the App. Not able to login
- UPI PIN generation failed. Not getting OTP Verification SMS.
- user id is blocked & when i try to do forgot password it also shows same
- B2, account linked with multiple names
- server not found
- error code z6- number of pin exceeded
- unable connect to server
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 1800 274 0123
E-banking related queries: email@example.com
Customer Grievances: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Feedback/ suggestions: email@example.com