University of Rajasthan Admission 2019 for the B.A, B.C.A, B.Com (Arts/ Science, Commerce) and other UG/ PG/ Ph.D/ BCA, BBA, B.PEd based on the merit list. RU (UNIRAJ) Admission HelpDesk is formed to help students in the process of filling online admission form, fee deposit, documents, merit list, admission list, enquiry regarding the cut-off marks and various other issues in RU Admission 2019.
The student can reach to Student HelpDesk available in UNIRAJ CAMPUS or you can call the student helpline number. The Union of Students President is also check-in that admission process should be transparent and student should not get any trouble in filling/ getting admission in Rajasthan University (Maharaja/Maharani/Commerce/Rajasthan College).
Table of Content
UNIRAJ Student Helpdesk Support
Rajasthan University (UOR) or (RU) is among the top Govt University in Rajasthan. Approx 1 lakh+ student fill online/ offline admission registration form every year. Sometimes, student face issue with the admission process. Following are the major complaint registered at the Students HelpDesk and Helpline:
- RU Admission Form website Error/ Not Loading/ Slow etc. (www.uniraj.ac.in)
- Issue with the online fee submission (Failed/ Less fee, more fee, category, course fee, hostel fee). Payment is succesful but the transaction is till pending etc.
- RU Admission List for B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA (1st 2nd 3rd) cut-off/ merit list issue
- Regular/ Private/ Non-collegiate admission 2019
- Contac to Student Helpdesk of RU.
- Demanding money for admission
- Cerficiation/ Document not available.
- Marksheet/ School certificate issue.
Above are some of the complaint by the students. You can register online complaint at (SarkarMama.com Helpdesk Portal) given below:-
Uniraj Admission 2019 Schedule
Below is the official timetable given by University of Rajasthan (RU) at www.uniraj.ac.in. The students has to follow this schedule also, you should check the official website regularly for latest updates and news.
|1.||Online Application for UG and PG Admission||1 June 2019 to 10 June 2019|
|3.||U.G. Admission Final List (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd list will be available after 15 June)||29 June 2019|
|4.||Last date for Re-admission (fee deposition) of UG (II/III year) and PG Semester Students||30 June 2019, or within 10 days after the declaration of result whichever is later.|
|5.||Commencement of Academic Session/Classes||1 July 2019|
RU Helpline Number/ Student Enquiry
Rajasthan University (RU) established students helpdesk so that student can reach and get help. UNIRAJ Admission 2019 process to start on 1 June 2019.
Major Issue faced by Students at the University of Rajasthan
- Old Marksheet
- Result/ admit card
- Admission Form/ Exam Form
- Issue with the Name/ Father’s Name, Mother’s Name or any other correction in Uniraj Form
- Provisional Degree/ Marksheet/ Character Certificate
University of Rajasthan
JLN Marg, Jaipur 302004
Toll-Free Number: 18001806433
Examination Enquiry No: 0141-2708824
Registrar Office Contact No: 0141-2706813
Estt-I Office Contact No: 0141-2711349
Central Library Contact No: 0141-2707866
Comptroller of Finance & Financial Advisor Contact No: 2710978
Controller of Examinations Contact No: 0141-2708824
University Engineer Contact No: 0141-2710548
Public Relation Office Contact No: 0141-2711070
Student Advisory Bureau Contact No: 0141-2710995